Recent content by Mr.Owl

1. M

Rocket Glich?

I'm a little sad though, the CLM had a cool effect, especially with the colored glass mod.
  2. M

Rocket Glich?

I found the problem. It was the Colored Lights Mod. I don't know why a mod that changes the colors of lights that redstone lamps produces changes anything, but it does, and the "Downloading Sounds from Minecraft" quit also. Thank you for your help, I was really wanting to make a space station...
  3. M

Rocket Glich?

It was too long to post...
  4. M

Rocket Glich?

No, I don't have DragonAPI.
  5. M

Rocket Glich?

It's not any site downloading sounds, it just says "Galacticraft is downloading sounds from the internet". And I'm using: Too much TNT, Mr.Crayfishes furniture and construction mod, Damage Indicators 2.9.1.6, Advanced Genetic 1.4.1, Colored Lights, Custom Mob Spawner 3.0.0, Easy Colored Glass...
  6. M

Rocket Glich?

It's not Adfly downloading, it's minecraft pulling them from the internet. I have forge 911.1.953, and do you want me to post all of the mods that I'm using?
  7. M

Rocket Glich?

Also, each time I run Minecraft, it downloads sounds from the internet, even though it says it should only happen once...
  8. M

Rocket Glich?

I decided to re-download Galacticraft; I downloaded mcdoodlecore, galacticraft, and galacticraft planets. At first my the gui's were glitching up, so i removed the mod, and used skydaz installer, thinking it was a user error. After it installed, I created a new world in creative, placed down the...