Recent content by nextcode

1. nextcode

No Destinations

I would recommend you to install the mod's of http://universalelectricity.com/
  2. nextcode

No Destinations

Basic Components are the Universal Electricity API. We need your log files to help you further. You tried to use the files from #6? You can try to import /bin/modpack.jar into a clean minecraft-1.5.2-version and then add /coremods/galacticraft to your coremods folder. This installation worked...
  3. nextcode

Generator problems

I bet you all are using recent versions of galacticraft. There is a reason why they are marked red on the download-page. They are unstable in the moment and MicDoodle will fix this soon. So just wait for a stable build (it's recompiled daily). Most problems will be fixed then.
  4. nextcode

Server crashing

You should report this as a Bug
  5. nextcode

Trying to set up a server

Remember that all the versions for 1.6.2 are stil in development and it could be that they are a little bit unstable.
  6. nextcode

No Destinations

You can download the current Mecanized Build. Then you can extract it to your desktop and copy /coremods/UE.Galacticcraft.jar to your Minecraft Folder. If this doesn't help, you should give us your ForgeModLoader log-files.
  7. nextcode

Server crashing

Hi StrangeyD It seems to me this is caused by the unstable build #480 you are actually using. It's fixed on #491. http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/changes
  8. nextcode

No Destinations

You generated the world before or after adding galacticraft?
  9. nextcode

Permissions for answering threads in bug section

You can share your idea with us, if you like ;)
  10. nextcode

Permissions for answering threads in bug section

Hello Staff It would be nice if we could answer threads in the bug section. For example in this thread http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/recipies-missing-components.1596/ the creator used a non-compatible version of IC2 with minecraft 1.5.2. This seems not to be a bug of...
  11. nextcode

Bug: Galacticcraft isn't working with other UE mods (new versions)

Yeah, I'm glad this is fixed so soon. This thread can be closed now.
  12. nextcode

Mecanized Crew

Mecanized Crew
  13. nextcode

Thanks for your information. I had a small talk with DarkGuardsman so far. The exact problem is that not every Universal Electricity mod uses the same version of the Universal Electricity API. The modders have to update their mods and sometimes this does take a while. So this is not a...
  14. nextcode

Hello Guys We updated our modpack to newest releases of Universal Electricity. On first launch of the client we've got errors with AssemblyLine and Fluid Mechanics and even Mekanism. After trying to fix this (and failing), we opened an issue on their github-page (you can get any information...