Recent content by Ocean Coombs

1. O

General suggestions for the mod.

I agree for the uninhabitable planets like Jupiter Ect. but in real life there is the possibility that we might be able to Terra-form Mars, and it would be awesome if that is a possibility in the mod.
  2. O

I thought that the place where I wrote this post "Add your general suggestions that you would...

I thought that the place where I wrote this post "Add your general suggestions that you would like to see in the Galaticraft mod here." was the description of the thread I wasn't saying that people need to post here, I was describing the thread and what it can be used for.
  3. O

I'm not saying that everyone has to come to this thread to make suggestions: I wanted a thread...

I'm not saying that everyone has to come to this thread to make suggestions: I wanted a thread where I could just make any suggestion that came to mind so I just made one. And if people want to add to the suggestions in this thread then they can, i quote you "If someone wants to make one he...
  4. O

I'm not saying that everyone has to come to this thread to make suggestions: I wanted a thread where I could just make any suggestion that came to mind so I just made one. And if people want to add to the suggestions in this thread then they can, i quote you "If someone wants to make one he...
  5. O

Terra-forming so that you can provide permanent oxygen to a certain chunk of any alien world? (of course it would be difficult to terra-form a chunk and the difficulty of the act would be increasingly more difficult depending on which planet or moon you are on.)
  6. O

Trading with moon villagers and any other potential alien villagers that might be added into the mod?
  7. O

New Weapon: Lazer that has a GUI where you insert a battery to provide an electrical charge that is converted into a deadly beam for vanquishing your enemies while in space?
  8. O

Craftable Telescope for planet and Moon observation?
  9. O

Add your general suggestions that you would like to see in the Galaticraft mod here.