Recent content by Ops. The Xeno

1. Ops. The Xeno

Manual Flight & More Planets

I cannot stress how happy I would be if europa was added, and Neptune has gas, not water.
  2. Ops. The Xeno

It's ok

It's ok
  3. Ops. The Xeno

I subscribed to ya, also cool scp containment breach mod review, I can't find many of them...

I subscribed to ya, also cool scp containment breach mod review, I can't find many of them nowadays that are this new, thanks. -your friend ops
  4. Ops. The Xeno

*Post your GC flag here* (FLAG TIME)

That is completely fine with me.
  5. Ops. The Xeno

"Strongest Person in Minecraft"

Do ya even lift bro . . .?!
  6. Ops. The Xeno

Can we play galacticraft 3 together?
  7. Ops. The Xeno

Is team ice a server or something? And how do I join? Also, cool flag
  8. Ops. The Xeno

Better & Useful Galacticraft Mobs!

But what if what they have to say is very important like info about the other planets? Or hinting towards a hidden structure( not the stronghold) that is somewhere near the village?
  9. Ops. The Xeno

Ok, thanks, also, I figured it would be best to ask, but with you and/or Mic's permission, may I...

Ok, thanks, also, I figured it would be best to ask, but with you and/or Mic's permission, may I ask the guy in charge of the mod-installer website skydaz to make a mod installer for GC3 or no? -ops
  10. Ops. The Xeno

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

I agree because of this : , bugs can be a scary thing gentlemen. . .be safe -ops
  11. Ops. The Xeno

Ezer, do you know of any public servers for GC3 because my friend has been trying to make one...

Ezer, do you know of any public servers for GC3 because my friend has been trying to make one but has been encountering trouble with it. -your friend ops
  12. Ops. The Xeno

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

Radfast, will there be a public multiplayer server for galacticraft 3 or are there any you are aware of? I would prefer to share the thrill of the new version of this mod with friends rather than alone.
  13. Ops. The Xeno

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODAYS YOUR SPECIAL DAY, I BAKED YOU A CAKE, BUT ITS IN OUTER SPACE, HEY! but seriously, happy birthday man:);)
  14. Ops. The Xeno

Is there gonna be an official server? My friend and I really wanna play this mod on multiplayer but neither of us know how to make a modded server.
  15. Ops. The Xeno

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

In all honesty, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say thati prefer to wait for the mod to be released and play the mod to discover what mic added rather than view it on a website, but that's just my opinion.