Recent content by paper_beemo

1. paper_beemo

Back after 3 years. God it seems like a life time.

Back after 3 years. God it seems like a life time.
  2. paper_beemo

Animal oxygen mask!

As tittle says. An item that will allow animals to breath on planets with no oxygen. It will work as an item and you right click with the item it will equip it. And a rocket to send them.
  3. paper_beemo

How to create a server!! (Please read)

Thanks. not for me but others
  4. paper_beemo

GalaxyCraft | 1.7.4 | Galacticraft 2 | 100 Slots | PVE | Factions | Paused

The Name is taken pls switch it
  5. paper_beemo

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Can someone skype chris and tell him to remove my player.dat i was messing with nbtedit and caused me to get error screen on login or can u PM or reply he's skype so i can tell him my self
  6. paper_beemo

GUYS I DID NOT MAKE THE VOTE FOR NEW MAP yet me explain... I go on at 6 pm- 8Pm now(Sometimes it may move only on weekends) and i got home from school and it says vote for new map at spawn... I do not even want this to happen so yer also time is GMT
  7. paper_beemo

Hmm it was a mod i made... Tp to far lands on spawn. Got lag and got discouncted seems it was a loop for got to close it XD
  8. paper_beemo

NO NO NO NO NO WHY WHY... Everytime i log onto the server i get ilgeal position and get kicked out can someone delete the paper_beemo.dat file so i can join
  9. paper_beemo

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

so just invert the air on the moon ur saying... hmm seems harder maybe make it more transparent.
  10. paper_beemo

Trading system for Alien Villagers

WELL Yet Me think ........... ........... AWESOME AWESOME. Also it whould be useful if i dint get a chesse stick and batted the living day lights out of them
  11. paper_beemo

Well, good start on server kinda. Yets go. Day 1 - 32 minecraft days found a mine that had 12...

Well, good start on server kinda. Yets go. Day 1 - 32 minecraft days found a mine that had 12 diamounds 57 gold 43 iron 56 coppper 32 tin redstone(ore) 23 lapis(ore) 12 emrald 1 and i droped in lava :D day 33 went to the moon and back ... Day 122 I LOST MY SPACESHIP Day 123 gave 16 gold...
  12. paper_beemo

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

no need because its scripted a different way on the moon is air everywhere This is the code in lua -- Kinda i know while true do local player = game:findFirstChild(LocalPlayer) if player.D == 21 then zzz = GetAirbubbles() if not player(Cancolding) = zzz then player.Health = player.Health - 1...
  13. paper_beemo

Moon suggestions

Argree the dirt is just darker on the moon and the turf top is okay but its got that dirt The moon is just rock and you can see that on my videos. Note:Also MASA logo is coming out soon Thanks to meh
  14. paper_beemo

Gravity Changer

AS the title says Gravity Changer Works like an Air Dome but changes gravity MAX Gravity 200% Need a special suit to survive this or u will die ~Death Message = Player has been crushed by gravity MIN Gravity 10% (not 0% because u will float) The arrow is shows what way the gravity...