Recent content by PedroHSpavao

1. PedroHSpavao

Reformulation of harmful radiation

I'm sorry, if my English is terrible I am Brazilian and I am using a translator Cosmic rays, gamma rays, x-rays, and visible light are all radiation. so why not turn harmful radiation into light? you create in the mod a second light that in this case would be our harmful radiation, only that...
  2. PedroHSpavao

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

I am sure that this is ideal since it is large quantities are offered for the player to have a very good start or a good exchange in the server markets But in single player they do not have markets and the villagers do not make good exchanges, it gets very sparse the amount of iron in the...
  3. PedroHSpavao

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

complaint: to craft a set of Tier 1 Space Suit you need 240 iron ingot this is too much for a simple armor and this value doubles when it is the Tier 2 (480 iron ingot), you literally wear tons of iron! Change the craft's configuration of the anti-radiation armor. because it does not make...
  4. PedroHSpavao

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

special mobs - Slime Sick: Slime which is twice the size of a common sludge when it dies drop 1 to 4 Small alliens - Small Alien: it shoots acid is fast. his weakness is fire - Radioactive zombie that when it comes close to the player causes a lot of damage the closer the worse the damage
  5. PedroHSpavao

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

The translation from Portuguese into English may contain some errors Here are some of my ideas,for you to add - Dungeon Satellite. - satellite dungeon - Giant - Giant Robots. - phantom planet that only appears with a certain mothership technology. - New mobs biodiversity - Strange names - RPG...