Recent content by PhysicalNova

1. PhysicalNova

Different Tiers of Air-Locks

Of course ! the oxygen detectors ! I forgot about them... Yeah, with some redstone, you can be sure that a room is pressurized before opening an outside airlock. The bubble generator works, but you'll still need to make rooms air tight if you have any sealers. (I don't remember since I don't...
  2. PhysicalNova

Thermal Cloth

Do you have the latest update of galacticraft ? Thermal cloth is crafted with 1 redstone dust circled with 4 wools.
  3. PhysicalNova

Different Tiers of Air-Locks

It's an awesome idea ! Thought it might suit better in an addon... I really like your idea !
  4. PhysicalNova

G-Force

I don't think the goal of the Galacticraft mod is to be extra realistic. I admit it would be nice for roleplaying (I don't know) and realism. If you prefer a more realistic mod, I suggest the advanced rocketry mod. I think galacticraft is more unique thought (the planets stands out more)
  5. PhysicalNova

question

Hum... I assume you want to know if more stellar systems are coming in galacticraft ? Sadly, I don't think it is an actual project (for now). So far, we can land on the moon, Mars and Venus, as well as an Earth Space Station. The developpement of planets seems rather complicated, and thus more...
  6. PhysicalNova

Galacticraft changelog

Thanks a lot ! That's exactly what I searched. Have a nice day !
  7. PhysicalNova

My Rocket Left Without me

Sadly, I don't think so. Maybe ? I think it's lost in space tho...
  8. PhysicalNova

Galacticraft changelog

Is there a link to a detailed changelog for every galacticraft update ? There's a .txt chagelog but it's kind of confusing and barely understandable (at least for me). I remember that there was one on Jenkins (I think) some time ago. Is it still there ? Thanks for any reply, have a nice day !
  9. PhysicalNova

Mars varient of the nether

Noter a bad idea ! I think you should have a seperate dimension, and the bore would change the bottom layer (or the one just above) into a portal with a custom texture, leading in a lift. That's a great idea, I love it !
  10. PhysicalNova

Air bubbles change

That's interresting. But it would become tricky if you have a large base with sealers and oxygen bubble distributors. Maybe it should have a GUI where you can manage oxygen consumtion. Interesting idea tho !
  11. PhysicalNova

In case of unjust revoking of my request for help, I am posting my crash report here

The problem is probably not from Galacticraft itself. I encountered a lot of crashes while using this addon. Try to see with the addon developper.
  12. PhysicalNova

Icbm Compatability

Try it in a test world. I don't know the mod. If it works cross-dimension, it should work.
  13. PhysicalNova

Is it possible to build multiple space stations in Single Player?

Oh ok. Yes, of course you cannot make multiple space stations as one player. I was suggesting a work-around that problem. But with that, is it really usefull to have multiple space stations as 1 player ?
  14. PhysicalNova

Is it possible to build multiple space stations in Single Player?

Actually, if you use automatic launchers, you can have multiple stations, close by (if one rotate, everyone will rotate with it tho). You can use channels to get to one or another.
  15. PhysicalNova

Regarding the wiki...

Well, will it be enough as place holders until someone could take better pictures ? (I know @Ezer'Arch took great resolution screenshots) There are blocks which texture has been updated, other that don't have one, etc.