Recent content by pidiot

1. P

galacticraft a0.1.23 not compatible with 1.5.1 minecraft

hey I just downloaded the newest galacticraft put it in coremods and run the game. but at start up i get a error that this version of galacticraft is not compatible with minecraft 1.5.1 minecraft 1.5.1 forge: Build 7.7.0.602: 2013-03-22 06:40:50 for MC: 1.5.1 galacticraft; Alpha 0.1.23...
  2. P

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Woohoo i see it, deos the server get chest protection and antigrief things?
  3. P

I like how this conversation is going on topic :D but yeah my question got ignored i guess.. "does this server has protection stuff? like chest protection and antigrief things:"
  4. P

Does the server have protection and antigrief? like protected chests and such?
  5. P

Permanent Launch/Receive pads and More Flags

yep i higly suggest this too :D
  6. P

Beta?

I think that will take some time :) in the meantime you have to do it with the alpha version :)
  7. P

oxygen help

any one help?
  8. P

efficiency 1 on a sword? riiight ;) server seems to be up, played it last night, went to the moon and felt lonely :(
  9. P

night vision potion on moon

okay that was my bad then ^^ I now update the forge to the real latest version :) but i still got the problem. same as described earlier.
  10. P

okay i checked and i have the latest forge installed 6.6.0.479 also i dowloaded and installed galacaticraft 0.017 but night vision potion still gives me problems: Everything is still black, only see the stars. all blocks are black, black as the space arround it.
  11. P

Ah well I'm not near my pc with minecraft now. But I downloaded forge from the galacticraft site download page. And it said 6.6
  12. P

Age: 22 Username: Dexcraft Country: in the nether... lands :D Do I swear a lot?: no, not at all Have I ever griefed?: Nope why would I? Am I mature?: yep I am :) How do I like to play Minecraft?: survival, with explorering and such. building homes playing minigames
  13. P

oxygen help

Hey When i place a oxygen distirbuter down it give that nice big blue sphere. but. what happens when i place this inside a home? does the bubble also go outside? because that kinda looks ugly. i tested this and it did... so i had like a house that was inside a big blue sphere.
  14. P

The Space Skeletons

I think in space arrow won't go slower. it just takes longer for the arrow to hit the ground.