Recent content by pra

1. pra

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I am terribly sorry, but the truth is, I can't mantain this mod. The attempt to port it to 1.8 completely broke my motivation, and after some point (and until now), I didn't even dare to return to this forum due to this. However, the mod has always been open source, so if anyone else wants to...
  2. pra

yes. "It is not dead which can eternal lie...!" That said, I don't really have time to do much coding lately. That, and porting to 1.8 is a huge pain in the buttocks. I'm actually considering starting anew and pretty much redoing the whole mod. I'm also considering kinda splitting it, that is...
  3. pra

этот краш потому-что у тебя 497. Там кое-чего нехватает и с ним работать не будет. Попробуй 502 и запости лог оттуда.
  4. pra

From my understanding, the differences between 1.8 and 1.7 are much larger than between 1.11. This whole JSON stuff is the main problem. Not soon. It's a horrible pain in the ass...
  5. pra

Right now I'm trying to port the mod to 1.8. That's not going to be done anytime soon, I'm afraid: I'm not even through doing the obvious changes, I haven't even started on the whole blockstate or rendering stuff... But, meanwhile, there is another thing: should I rename this mod? I'm not...
  6. pra

AmunRa-GC-0.4.8 === 0.4.8 === - improved shuttle positioning and dismounting - potentially fixed a crash with servers like Thermos or KCauldron - made the mehen belt slightly brighter - permissions for mothership landing and control are now separate
  7. pra

Mh, I'm not that much of a trekkie. Also, ionizing dilithium would just give you lithium ions, which are even lighter than nitrogen. Which is still being actually used, though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_thruster#Comparisons Also, I actually do have lithium crystals: spodumene is a...
  8. pra

Well, Xenon was my first thought, too, unfortunately it doesn't exist in GCs gasses enum. My second idea was that on some planet you could gather Xenonhexafluoride and get Xenon from that. I mostly took Nitrogen because it's readily available atm and I wanted to get the Ion engines working soon...
  9. pra

Your GC is too old. You need at least build 498. You have build 497.
  10. pra

Antimatter: maybe. More solar systems: no. I'll be glad if I manage to flesh out all the planets and moons I added to the Amun-Ra system. For more solar systems, look at the other mods posted here.
  11. pra

Hmm, some sort of documentation would be useful at this point... Ion engines run on liquid nitrogen at the moment edit: regarding docs: vos6434 started a wiki once: https://github.com/katzenpapst/amunra/wiki I'm not sure if it's better to use github's wiki or the wikia one, and I don't care...
  12. pra

I definitely won't do 1.6.4 or any version below. I'm not even sure inhowfar I will backport new features to 1.7.10 once I've done upgrading to 1.8, since there seems to be a lot of difference... In other news, I have a new version: AmunRa-GC-0.4.7 === 0.4.7 === - minimal GC version is build...
  13. pra

Add-On Gravity Boots not working with new Zero-Grav Physics

Seen it on Github already, now F5ing your Jenkins until a new build appears :D Thank you!
  14. pra

I will upgrade when I get around to it. In the meantime, AmunRa-GC-0.4.6 This is mostly a bugfix release: === 0.4.6 === - allowed rockets to be started from motherships - fixed several issue with sky rendering (asteroid fields and rings should render properly now) - auto-set matchUsersByUUID...
  15. pra

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

I now added a check into AmunRa which should detect conflicts regarding the mothershipProviderID and crash the game with an error telling the user to change it. While some people are apparently incapable of either reading or understanding the error messages, I hope most will understand. Thank...