Recent content by Quillon

1. Q

Friendly Reminder that Mercury has Auroras

They’re like the northern lights.
  2. Q

Friendly Reminder that Mercury has Auroras

Just thought i'd throw that out there. ;)
  3. Q

Utility Satellites

I know, I know, satellites are on the most reposted ideas list, but I’m talking about a different type of satellites: Practical ones. First, you would craft a satellite assembly station, a Satellite hull, and a Satellite rocket, crafted using a tier 1 schematic. The Satellite assembly station...
  4. Q

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.12/1.2.13 Pre-Final Build]

Hey, uh... my game crashes whenever I try to land on io. Just io. The others work fine. Any Ideas?
  5. Q

Umm.. which way is up? (For space ace stations)

Floating in space stations is fun, sure, But my space station is decorated to look like it has gravity. And can you blame me? A lot of my furniture has to be placed on the floor. My bed, on the floor. My chests, on the floor. Well what if... There were sideways beds for sleeping on walls, and...
  6. Q

Possible GC5 Boss: The Jovian Jukggernaut

So, Imagine The next Tier of GC rocketry takes you to the moons of Jupiter. what kind of boss would there be? Are we just going to have an Io dungeon, Europa dungeon, etc? I have a better idea. In GC5, you would have to combat several variants of evolved creatures; A fire-themed creature on Io...
  7. Q

Space Stations in Every Planets

even so, I can't be the only one who wants a mars space station option
  8. Q

Addon idea: Nuclear Reactors

Ah, power. it's hard to come by in the universe. whether you stuff your inventory with coal before and during your trips, or set up a bajillion solar panels, then leave before dark, energy is a scarce thing. it would really be nice to have nuclear reactors, powered by radioactive material. they...
  9. Q

Addon Vacuum Horizon [GC3]

What do we want? JUPITER'S MOONS!!! When do we want 'em? NOW!!! XD
  10. Q

Wait nvm, I saw teh picture. it's really cool. Is it 3.0 compatible
  11. Q

Could I have a screenshot of your Venus?
  12. Q

Ooh, you added realistic atmosphere density? Coool
  13. Q

Does Venus have generated structures? Like a Venus dungeon?
  14. Q

Addon [1.7.10 & 1.8.9 & 1.10.2 & 1.11.2 & 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 24/04/2020*

Are there separate folders for separate planets? I may want to take a couple planets (say, Venus and Mercury) and use them in my gameplay.