Recent content by RamiLego4Game

1. RamiLego4Game

Addon [GC3][1.7.10] Pixel Galaxy [Development Stopped (Because of school)]

4 years for this addon man, I mostly left java development.. and for some reason gmail filters emails from this forum as spam.
  2. RamiLego4Game

Someday, When the summer starts and I finish the school tests...
  3. RamiLego4Game

Development Can someone make a tutorial for an Earthlike planet with many biomes?

You may take a look at Pixel Galaxy SRC, The geen pixel is a livable planet with oxygen in it
  4. RamiLego4Game

Sorry friends, I got busy for a while because I got my raspberry pi 2..... I will try to fix compiling errors at this week. There is no config for this add-on (lazy to program it) but anyway, The dimension id is 10.
  5. RamiLego4Game

Hmm looks like I got something wrong in my building environment :/ Builds are causing minecraft to crash
  6. RamiLego4Game

Compiling problem found... Re-uploaded the new version
  7. RamiLego4Game

New Release : Trees Generation Update ! Changes: V0.9.0 (Stable) : 1- Cleaned some parts of the code. 2- Changed some of the textures. 3- New trees gen (Alpha). 4- New pixel wood blocks upgrade-able using pixel wood item (from trees) (Alpha). 5- New recipe (Pixel Wood Block) (Use NEI). Wish...
  8. RamiLego4Game

OMG, Made something wrong when trying to add trees to the green pixel:
  9. RamiLego4Game

Back to programming the add-on, Now those are useful :D
  10. RamiLego4Game

Finally ! A feedback with suggestions But the problem that you are replaying after i returned to school and missed everything :( Maybe i can make those suggestions when the school finishes :P (after 3 months)
  11. RamiLego4Game

New Release : New Version, New Code, New Sky, New THINGS ! Changes : V0.8.1 (Stable) : 1- Updated to MC 1.7 + GC3. 2- Rewrote Wgen & Mod file. 3- You can now breath oxygen without warning screen. 4- Passive mobs can now survive. 5- New sky, with clouds + blue sky. 6- Pixel Earth renamed to...
  12. RamiLego4Game

World Generator has been done in 2 hours, just updating the tools & armors to release 0.0.8.1. Also you can breathe now at the planet + you can spawn animals. The atmosphere has oxygen,argon and water. Thanks for @radfast & @micdoodle8 for creating world gen prefab and the whole mod.