Recent content by Ribbons0121R121

1. Ribbons0121R121

Addon Vacuum Horizon [GC3]

this is pretty good! although one of the pictures of kepler look like a copy paste of a taiga biome. its still pretty good.
  2. Ribbons0121R121

Content Pack Dynamic Surroundings config files for Galacticraft

for some reason the download isnt working. could you send a direct download link or mediafire link?
  3. Ribbons0121R121

Modpack The Giant Galaxy modpack [1.7.10]

i hope you don't mind but i might add this to my modpack AdvvanceCraft on technic. its only because the addons i have are kind of small.
  4. Ribbons0121R121

Satellites

mabye you could use this in planet progresion as a need for those satellites. or mabye use these with a telementery unit and a satelite for wireless transfer of anything but it would cost some energy.
  5. Ribbons0121R121

Satellites

wow, thats really intresting. whats the name of the enderio api tthat does that?
  6. Ribbons0121R121

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

looks like this was good timing. i think i will use this for my modpack of 1.7.10.
  7. Ribbons0121R121

addon request: adding satellites

i thought it coded the galacticraft API and i had no idea how to do that. and i download things off 9minecraft because for some strange reason if i get it off curseforge it will not work. but when i get it off 9minecraft, its works. for example, stellarium. i downloaded the curseforge version...
  8. Ribbons0121R121

meme? its an actual thing that you can download off of 9minecraft. google it!
  9. Ribbons0121R121

yknow, i think ill just start up MCCreator for 1.7.10 and make it myself. because i cant just update technicpacks. technicpack is a specialized launcher for minecraft that allows you to download and install multiple modpacks and play them when you want to. not to mention updating forge, i have...
  10. Ribbons0121R121

yeah but then i would have to update about 150 other mods in my modpack, and that is my dilema. its a technicpack modpack so its a lot harder than simply downloading mods and putting them in a zip folder and sending to the internet.
  11. Ribbons0121R121

Satellites

i honestly think it could finnaly be a use for the communications dish, by using it to communicate with things along with what you can put on sattelites. for example, in advanced rocketry you can put mining lasers and rail cannons on satellites. this would be a good idea. you can alos use it to...
  12. Ribbons0121R121

i cant find a addon that adds satellites to galacticraft for version 1.7.10, my idea was is yu can use satellites with the comunications dish. i can code java, but i cant code the galacticraft api. if someone could tell me the name of one or send me the link to one, that'd be great.