Recent content by Riderrocks

1. R

I got no idea what dis problem is?

nvm I found it. Jeese i'm blind sometimes.
  2. R

Really thanks was just about to ask you. Ok one more thing...where is that :D
  3. R

I tried to load up minecraft and well... it crashed. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 3/29/13 1:40 PM Description: Failed to start game java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 3352 is already occupied by...
  4. R

drops are affected by gravity

Yea ok jst thought it was weitd but i'm glad you wont change so we can use other mods.
  5. R

cooler way to get around and life outside...

I still dont it just popped in my head one night and thought it would be a cool idea.
  6. R

cooler way to get around and life outside...

I dont watch Stargate.
  7. R

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

"Greifed" means if you ever messed up a server by braking everyones creations and other things by either fire,TNT, or other means. Also when it says "How do you like to play Minecraft" it means what is your play style. Like do you like doing pvp and doing things solo than those are some things...
  8. R

drops are affected by gravity

Your game type (Server or Client):server/client Your Galacticraft Version:current version Minecraft Version: current version Minecraft Forge Version:current version Any other installed mods: optifine mod Error Report (if applicable):no reports The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival...
  9. R

If you have mods that change things on your singleplayer world maybe mods like twilight forest and things wont affect you on different servers that dont have those mods. Yet mods like NEI and Toomanyitems will go onto the servers yet you wouldnt be able to use it to spawn stuff. So if you ave...
  10. R

nvm

nvm
  11. R

also is your server lan or regular server?
  12. R

yea same for me you should get the mod called inv tweaks I think it allows you to have 4 options on a chest to sort it and it aso works for sorting your inventory too. go on youtube and look it up it should give you the link for it.