Recent content by Riroo

1. Riroo

Venus? YES I KNOW IT OVERUSED!

Wait did I post an idea already in place?
  2. Riroo

Venus? YES I KNOW IT OVERUSED!

OK so Venus is known as one of the easiest planets to colonize, well other than the like 100 atmosphere and everything else, like the occasional 100 year acid rain, not stuff... that's not the point though. I was doing a little research for a project, and found Venus is nearly the exact same...
  3. Riroo

Better FTL Drive

Not for other dimension travel I was thinking that u could add a time delay to traveling to planets and this would disregard that completely. NOTE BLACK HOLES AND MICRO BLACK HOLES ARE DIFFRENT!!!! Introduction: I'm back peoples and I have a new improved idea that may work ish. No...
  4. Riroo

better space travel!

Yeah so wormholes are very ver uh very rare what u saw in interstellar was because someone made that yeah one back holes in the universe would kill everyone so no thanks on other section cause wormholes are nearly impossible and Black Holes would kill every planet and person *rekt
  5. Riroo

Space Cruiser (needs better name)

So your saying a more space travel game where you can actually control the ship in space and choose where u want to go right?
  6. Riroo

Time to bug more humans.... Space Station Docking

Explosions do not propagate in space first so therefore it would not create a massive boom but a minor one also you could just aim the spacecraft you could then just land it out a different part of the space station. I am not being very specific on you need perfect velocity my original idea was...
  7. Riroo

Time to bug more humans.... Space Station Docking

"90% of gamers don't like slow docking, people don't have the patience for it." *Cry
  8. Riroo

FTL (Faster Than Light) Drive Suggestion WARNING DIS MAY BE MIND BOGGLING TO SOME HUMANS!!!

I love this thread! <3 From science to randomness to science, so on. I am sorry for horrible non decency in conversation with other human beings. :oops:
  9. Riroo

Using other mod dimentions as planets

i'm not sure this is useful because they are well... other dimension which you need a portal to get to..... soooooo yeah unless to make a wormhole thingy then theres no way to even get to the places, unless your crazy enough to shoot a rocket through a portal. Also you would need to integrate...
  10. Riroo

Realistic Rockets

Lol i think it should need to be insanely big and have a large launch pad..... but you people are boring and don't want to make a giant rocket that uses a crap ton of iron and stuff
  11. Riroo

Advanced Spaceships

The warp drive is interesting there is actually an article on in by me presently although it might be mind boggling its mostly a collaboration with me and the other guy in why and why this isn't plausible. Whyyou would need that many planets, I have no idea. DESTROY THEM ALL BRING OUT THE...
  12. Riroo

⚠ Important THE MOST REPOSTED IDEAS (read this before posting an idea)

The humans making this mod and the ideas behind it are very awesome, they must love logic over complete randomness. :);) I just realized that there is no glass needed in the space station yet you have a window. *insert meme that goes I'm such a boss I can survive flying in a rocket ship with...
  13. Riroo

FTL (Faster Than Light) Drive Suggestion WARNING DIS MAY BE MIND BOGGLING TO SOME HUMANS!!!

But wheres the fun in that? its more fun to just screw with people by making them do a whole bunch of scientific crap that they have no understanding off, then maybe some people will be this is so cool and research Quantum Mechanics. Then maybe people who use this mod will be smarter (lol XD)...
  14. Riroo

Cool Lol This is great, this will work well Thank You Good Sir! Lol not a big sport fan or a fan of females unless they want to take sciency of course. XD
  15. Riroo

I'm an eighth grader who spends their free time looking at quantum mechanics so..... I feel like I'm doing decent in this insanity subject called quantum mechanics lol. Sooo, this is something about battling Cthulhu on Yuggoth Pluto in order to get an FTL drive, which is a very expensive and...