1. Robert

Are there no more dev builds?

or http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft-Dev/
  2. Robert

When GC for Minecraft 1.7.4?!

dose anyone know or have a idea when this mod is going to be updated
  3. Robert

GALACTICRAFT 2

I get I 4 day long weekend Friday walkathon, Saturday Sunday weekend Monday thanksgiving day off
  4. Robert

[No release] SpaceX: Space Expanded

a stable version was released today
  5. Robert

oh night vision and super enchanted diamond armor and the Boss Dropped a Bow after I killed it

oh night vision and super enchanted diamond armor and the Boss Dropped a Bow after I killed it
  6. Robert

game crashes when hit by Creeper Boss TN

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.845 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.641 Detailed Description = game crashes when hit by Creeper Boss TNT on mars Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/1bCa9Kbg
  7. Robert

Basic components

It is not enough items it now has BasicComponets attached to it.
  8. Robert

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft Username:robert2282 Age:13 Country:canada Do you swear a lot?:no Have you ever griefed?:no Are you mature?:yes How do you like to play Minecraft?:I like to build
  9. Robert

Mods aren't compatible with Galactic Craft

It is ic2 that is makes my minecraft crash but the generation I have no clue and it happens to me too
  10. Robert

Galacticraft with planets

where do you look is it GitHub
  11. Robert

quick question

Can anyone give me the link for buildcraft for minecraft 1.6.2 because I cant find it I can only find links for buildcraft for minecraft 1.5.1
  12. Robert

quick question

Is BuildCraft out for 1.6.2
  13. Robert

space travel

I think it will be cool of once your in the space planet option you could chose to fly around space intend of going to one of the planets. in space there will be alien space ships and black holes. also in space you would be able to see the planet and if you fly in to one you will land on it.
  14. Robert

quick question

dose anyone know what are the best mods to install with galacticraft is ?
  15. Robert

Help

What dues the oxygen Detector suppose to do is it not done?