Recent content by Seth Roop

1. Seth Roop

Oxygen Sealers won't work?

1.) Why would you post this here? 2) Try Solar Panels. (That's what I use) :)
  2. Seth Roop

Thanks. I didn't think about the sealable blocks.
  3. Seth Roop

I made sure they don't have blocks above them, but I want them in the walls so it looks more "Overworldy" Also, I added 4 more to see if it was block space and 3 said checking forever, 1 said unsealed. I will try it anyway though
  4. Seth Roop

No one? Because I won't play galacticraft until this is solved :/
  5. Seth Roop

The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

K. Maybe someone might make a new one soon...
  6. Seth Roop

Ehh, what if I subscribe to your youtube? :D
  7. Seth Roop

Oxygen Sealers work in every room in my base. Except my most recent one which will be used for animals. Diamond blocks represent where the sealers are. Also, when I added more sealers, 3 said "Checking Seal" And the other 2 said "Unsealed"
  8. Seth Roop

True, except I would be fine with a new roleplay to start over. Well, when the government is trying to tear gas you, you might set a few traps. Just a few...
  9. Seth Roop

Name: Theo Bromite Gender: Male Age: 22 Appearance: Sorry couldn't get spoilers figured out= http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8393/8602016192_860d585117_z.jpg Biography: Born somewhere near the location of Sheepity Forest, Theo grew up liking cute puppys and other cute mobs. his intrest in...
  10. Seth Roop

Going to space with my wife

Warning: These are what I remember from when I played. Any of these might be inaccurate. 1) You will need two rockets. Each one flies into space when you activate it and lands on the moon. 2) As with the nether, you arrive near where you launched. 3) When you enter the moon, a prompt will...