Recent content by shadow122798

1. S

cant craft iron plates

heh yea dont need to figured out wha problem was. suggest getting micdoodle to see it just in case the mod atomic science happens to use nearly the same item ids as basic components and although i thought forge fixed them for most part guess not for this, it overrides the plates and few other...
  2. S

cant craft iron plates

heh new problem now quite sure its last though, theres no recipes for iron plates on any of the 1.6.2 builds i think. i got the same build api and core so i think thats not it but ive been wrong before soo any idea why?
  3. S

IC2 galacticraft problems

try any ic2 as ive tried about every build they have for 1.6.2 exparamental or not with no avail, im just removing till i can figure out whas wrong exactly, and no i didnt get any message like that the game starts up and works normally for everything its only when i connect a cable to anything
  4. S

IC2 galacticraft problems

okk so i tried googleing this ubt no luck so i turn to ppl here as it seems galacticraft sided, when i have ic2 and galacticraft on at same time mc loads just fine however when i try attaching any cables from ic2 to a galacticraft machine it instantly closes game down with no crash report...
  5. S

mars 1.5.2

this a question for mcdoodle mainly. as a lot of people didn't update for while and still haven't cause of lot of mods not being 1.6.2 is it possible for you to make a simple 1.5.2 galacticraft with mars in it? or me and friends waiting nother month for other mods to finally update