Recent content by Shekky

1. Shekky

Monster 1.1.2 config files to help with Galacticraft...

alright so its been awhile since I've posted but I've just recently moved to ftb dw20 1.1.1 and have successfully installed galacticraft and tested going to the asteroids mars, and the moon here is my config if you interested in playing ftb direwolf20 1.1.1 GalacticraftCore 3.0.8.257 Planets...
  2. Shekky

I completely deleted before i copied the new ones over.
  3. Shekky

was recreating my world everytime in singleplayer to try and get it to work before I upload it to my server and yeah its still not creating terrain for the moon
  4. Shekky

alrighty so I downloaded the config its still a no go for me crashes when I try to go to the moon EDIT: updated all of reika's mods that are linked to Geostrata and I can land on the moon but the game doesn't crash but the moon isn't generating terrain or anything... never tried it for mars.
  5. Shekky

FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

thanks for the info I will surely use these!
  6. Shekky

after a ftb monster break I am back trying again to reinstall ftb Monster 1.1.1 and Galacticraft downloaded your configs dunno what was happening but ever since my last post I have been having trouble getting ftb monster working at all let alone trying to install galacticraft on top of it. but...
  7. Shekky

alright my server crashes on startup started a brand new map but still not working. Any Help would be appreciated. I uploaded your configs to my server running FTB Monster 1.0.9 as well as Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets, Mcdoodlecore for 1.6.4 all latest versions 18:36:53 [INFO] Starting...
  8. Shekky

awesome I'll be waiting patiently till you get moon ores generated =D
  9. Shekky

so this config you posted fixes the moon so we can go up there?
  10. Shekky

so anyone got a new updated config for 1.0.9 of ftb monster? Or do the old ones work still?
  11. Shekky

Configs worked for me as well for both client and server. I'm also running FTB Monster 1.0.3 with latest version of Galacticraft