Recent content by shhhane

1. S

"GalactiraftCore" in wrong place?

When I press play, (not single player) Minecraft says, "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found. GalacticraftCore : any" Is micdoodle8core in the wrong place? I put it in mods folder. HELP! (note: this only...
  2. S

Maps

Naruto237, although this is an average space station, you may post a download.
  3. S

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Um, there's a problem. I'm white-listed and I tried to join the server and it said: "Forge mod loader could not connect to this server. The mods and versions listed below could not be found. They are required to play on this server. IC2: 1.115.309-lf" Help anyone?
  4. S

Upgrades

I think the space suit should have several upgrades that would be astounding by the looks of it's physical form. Upgrades would include but not be limited to; higher jumping, faster running, faster moving in space, and/or heat invincibility. But those are just simple abilities created by my...
  5. S

1.2.9 problem

Alright here's the problem. Whenever I start minecraft with 1.2.9 galacticraft, It doesn't show up in "mods" at the title screen. I checked if I was using the right forge, it was fine. I checked if I put galacticraft in the coremods folder instead of mods, I did. I even erased all I had in the...
  6. S

Maps

Yeah.... I know... But I feel as if there would be at least ONE out there because this mod is so popular!
  7. S

Maps

Hey guys! So, I decided I wanted to play Galacticraft. I did, but It got a little boring. (Galacticraft is not a boring mod, I was just playing it for hours on end. :D) So I looked on Google for any Galacticraft maps. THERE WAS NONE!!! This is such an amazing mod and nobody considered making a...
  8. S

The Plaxon Galaxy ~ A Galacticraft server

won't let me join, either...:(
  9. S

The Plaxon Galaxy ~ A Galacticraft server

sounds fun! I'm gonna join right now!
  10. S

Actually, I have a confession. I am not 18 like my profile says :(. I'm 11. Nobody probably cares though, and sorry I brought it up.
  11. S

I'm sorry, but could you explain to my why I'm not allowed? I will accept whatever is coming to me.
  12. S

Minecraft Username: shhhane Age: 18 Country: USA Do you swear a lot?: Barely, but when I do, It's something like; frick, balls, or fudge. Have you ever griefed?: Once, but I was just messing around with my friends. Are you mature?: Yes, I do mess around but I can be mature whenever. How do you...
  13. S

My cool server

Me neither.... :(
  14. S

Nothing but ores on the Moon

Sounds like a ID mixup, maybe with too many arguments.
  15. S

Wooden Moon???

Dude, just try out galacticraft by itself (before your computer explodes) and see if it works