Recent content by SirKillz

1. SirKillz

Allow /ONLYVENUS as a config modifier for generating other mods ores within the Galacticraft Core config file

Hello, as the title says I have a very obscure request. I am creating a custom modpack where I am attempting to generate a specific mod's ore only in the Galacticraft Venus Dimension. The config file should allow this as it has a line that allows you to add item ID's and utilize a specific...
  2. SirKillz

Cargo Rockets Non GC Dimensions

Do cargo rockets work in non galacticraft dimensions? I am playing with both Advanced Rocketry and Galacticraft and it would be cool to be able to send cargo rocket between the dimensions.
  3. SirKillz

Help me please!! Space Station Crash

The developers are going to want to know what version of Galacticraft you are using, and any other mods that can potentially be causing conflicts. You should list your mod list and Galacticraft version.
  4. SirKillz

Galacticraft on Curse Forge?

Makes sense, and thinking about it actually it is a bit tedious to search through curse to find the other dependencies. Personally I like being able to quickly have Jenkins bookmarked and click the three files I need.
  5. SirKillz

1.11.2 : The cargo rocket does not land

Yep, the devs are aware of this. https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/2815 and https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/2820 Radfast, one of the devs, said they are working to fix this is one of the upcoming builds.
  6. SirKillz

Updating from version 3 to 4

Yeah, sorry to hear that. It's just rough (or nearly impossible I'd imagine) for the devs to make worlds compatible across this many versions.
  7. SirKillz

Updating from version 3 to 4

Hey, unfortunately this process is not generally supported. Here's what the mod author said: "Updating from older worlds made using Galacticraft 3 / Minecraft 1.7.10 is not supported. A few people have been able to make this work. If you want to try it, proceed cautiously and keep a backup of...
  8. SirKillz

Galacticraft on Curse Forge?

It appears to be the general standard now a days to have mods hosted on Curse Forge. It's been a heck of a lot easier for me when throwing modpacks together to quickly navigate through Curse and grab everything I need. You can establish differences between alpha/beta and stable releases (I...
  9. SirKillz

Seeking your opinions about Zero-G movement

No worries, I understand. For me it was very interesting and cool before to have a space station. I enjoyed making some cool oxygen set up with sealers. Friends and I on servers would progress through the main mod and occasionally use add-ons to spice things up. Before we would go to Mars we...
  10. SirKillz

Seeking your opinions about Zero-G movement

I understand the idea and realism factor. It's a cool concept and again realistic. For me, I really dislike the 0 gravity feature and almost wish there was a way to turn it off. Since the initial update that added that in, I have been completely turned away from space stations because I just...
  11. SirKillz

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

I thought it was going to be obtained after defeating the boss of the asteroids? Or was that plan scratched? Either way that makes it faster for me to obtain it in survival so works for me!
  12. SirKillz

Launch Controller: What am I doing wrong, and where is my launch pad?

Also here is an example of what I mean, in my testing I have found that the only issue seems to be that I can't get the cargo rocket to launch when "cargo is full" Video Demonstration: GC Version: 1.7-3.0.11.324 Forge Version: 10.13.2.1291
  13. SirKillz

All that I meant by finicky was that I've noticed a lot of bug reports specifically for Cargo Rockets. You can't say I'm wrong with that one... I didn't mean anything bad by it as I just was stating things as I thought they were. Maybe all issues have been fixed, and if that's so I am sorry...
  14. SirKillz

Hey, so the Cargo Rockets have been having a lot of issues since the 1.7 update of Galacticraft (from what I know). The Launch controller seems to be very finicky, but I have gotten mine to work with most conditions, except for fully loaded. Can't seem to get that to work. As for the the...
  15. SirKillz

Gravity

Take a look at the frequently suggested thread post in the suggestion sections of the forum: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/frequently-suggested-ideas-read-this-before-posting-an-idea.3677/ Gravity:http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/artificial-gravity.584/...