Recent content by Smiles

1. Smiles

Bigger trees in low gravity

I on the other hand, think that this is a pretty good idea, but it's weird to think of this due to the fact that they cant actually grow on other planets, but still, I kind of like the idea, maybe not the entire full 300% but at least a increase from the overworlds average tree length, and one...
  2. Smiles

server buddies

I'm interested as well, hopefully I can team up with SpaceUnicorn? :p ign: SmiLeY_ZA Age: 19
  3. Smiles

Item ID problems

Just to help out with the command problem, when it says that the item id is 9336/1 you need to type in 9336:1 Hope that helps anyone in the future :)
  4. Smiles

Beter Oxygen Sytem

and seriously, what is with you guys? stop fighting about this crap? Come on man, we all enjoy this mod, we all have ideas, just why oh why do you guys want to rage over a forum like this? Stop being so childish, oh and PLEASE learn how to spell words I honestly dont even want to read a thread...
  5. Smiles

Beter Oxygen Sytem

I noticed that same error as well, I was basically stuck inside the sealer, managed to log back in to the server and double jump out of it :P It kinda sucks, if you get stuck on a server like that :( anyway, the sealers does not work for very large rooms :( I posted something on another thread...
  6. Smiles

oxygen leaf production

Just use wheat, works much better than trees, and they dont get destroyed :)
  7. Smiles

Removing the "bubble'

Also, what is the most efficient way to charge fuel cells?
  8. Smiles

Removing the "bubble'

Here is a picture of the setup and the room as you can see, it's pretty big :P
  9. Smiles

Removing the "bubble'

Hi there, thanks for the reply 1) Naturally :P 2)Indeed they are. 3)They are all set up so they get oxygen and energy from the same source and they are being used to supply one large room 4) there is a corridor in between the airlocks and one is open :)
  10. Smiles

Removing the "bubble'

I noticed all of you guys were talking about sealers etc. well today I found something really annoying =/ I mannaged to get enough oxygen and energy to supply 114! sealers...yeah 114! they all work fine together and I worked out that they are more than enough to supply the base I'm...
  11. Smiles

I can't join my own server!

Posting to a dead thread, but have you tried Remote Connection? You can use the computer at your other house through the internet. Helpful though :P
  12. Smiles

MarsBase with working oxygen

Thank you! I'll see what I can do ;)
  13. Smiles

Beter Oxygen Sytem

Thank you SpaceUnicorn! :) I didn't even know you can use wheat as a oxygen source, I'll give it a try and let you know! And I really dont want anyone to rage or lash out at someone over some silly thing, and to be fair SpaceUnicorn wasn't that off topic. He was actually giving me advice on...
  14. Smiles

MarsBase with working oxygen

I take you on a trip to my marsbase which I have been working on for some time now, please give feedback and ideas are most welcome, P.S. sealers just use a monumental amount of oxygen so I returned to bubble distributors. My entire marsbase Solar station Batteries connected in Parallel...
  15. Smiles

Beter Oxygen Sytem

Yeah, I know the Mod is still in Alpha/Beta, but thats the point of all this, oxygen system needs improving, It's a seriously good mod, just needs more time to be developed :)