Recent content by SnailsAttack

1. SnailsAttack

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

The varying blocks it's built with combined with all the machinery sticking out from every side make it rather ugly, but at the same time a lot like an actual space station. I like it.
  2. SnailsAttack

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

yeah it probably would have been a good idea to check that i had assumed i was on the latest version :/
  3. SnailsAttack

The latest version of your mod (0.4.7) is causing my game to crash for some reason. The previous version (0.4.6) works fine. https://pastebin.com/5ggzjiwn Here's a pastebin of the error. (you may have to scroll down a ways)
  4. SnailsAttack

[Mega Thread] Reimagined Base-Building

In my opinion, building space stations, lunar outposts, and huge martian research facilities is one of the coolest things you can do in Galacticraft, especially with the simple and well-designed base sealing system. However, I feel as though it could be expanded upon to be much more fun and...
  5. SnailsAttack

Config for making any dimension airless

I think that there should be a config which allows you to enter in any dimension ID, causing it to become airless. There could additionally be a config to make a dimension require a thermal suit. This would be useful for, say, making the Starmine geospace dimension airless.
  6. SnailsAttack

This would be useful, as your gravity generator is currently broken due to the new zero-grav physics.
  7. SnailsAttack

Add-On Gravity Boots not working with new Zero-Grav Physics

It causes items such as the Gravity Boots from both Galaxy Space and More Planets to be completely nonfunctional, and for the Artificial Gravity Generator from Amun Ra to function in a very strange way (kind of just makes the player float downwards and unable to jump).
  8. SnailsAttack

Add-On Gravity Boots not working with new Zero-Grav Physics

The new zero-gravity physics that seem to have been implemented in some newer update have completely broken all gravity-enabling items and blocks from other mods. Can you perhaps add a config option to disable the new physics? Thank you.
  9. SnailsAttack

Where can I get the 0.3.9 version of your mod?
  10. SnailsAttack

Is there a reason that the mothership "dimension" has such a strange system of gravity? It performs more like creative mode than the space station gravity, and makes the Artificial Gravity Generator function in a rather strange way. I feel like one or the other should be fixed. Edit : It seems...
  11. SnailsAttack

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

is there any sort of wiki where i can figure out what stuff does?
  12. SnailsAttack

My take on how Artificial Gravity could work.

I'm not going to put in any super-specific details on HOW it would actually work, just my concepts for it. First off, there should be a new ore called "Gravitite". It would spawn rarely within the cores of asteroids, making up about 10% of the inner material. When mined, it would drop a...
  13. SnailsAttack

The mothership is a really awesome concept. I'm definitely adding this mod to my personal space-themed modpack.