Recent content by Sockdotgif

1. Sockdotgif

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

i think pra is on the right track with splitting it. those who dont want the planets and just the motherships part would be able to do so, i still believe more in the meta-tier system though.
  2. Sockdotgif

Larger scale galaxy support

To preface this i would like to state i have yet to look into how the galacticraft galaxy map works, but i would soon like to either 1) aid in development with the mod should this suggestion gain footing 2) start building a plugin centered around this. in short: large scale travel...
  3. Sockdotgif

Matter Overdrive compatibility maybe? it has mine-able dilithium crystals (requires diamond pickaxe) also: will work on the wiki after i get out of class at noon my time today. hope to get a majority of the machines done.
  4. Sockdotgif

ion engines are plasma engines. Read this
  5. Sockdotgif

ayy lmao

ayy lmao
  6. Sockdotgif

Swapping Schematics with Moon Villagers

new space race: the loafians.
  7. Sockdotgif

to be honest i liked the old system, it was almost like it was a punishment for not preparing correctly. e.g. Punishing players for not being ready with a way back or enough oxygen. however the case, most players will die anyway due to lack of oxygen. :D
  8. Sockdotgif

oh i understand. like an EVA bay. Like going from inside the mothership directly into an MMU without having to equip it correct?
  9. Sockdotgif

i agree with radfast about eliminating grind. maybe stick with saplings for schematic exchanges, but use flowers a/o glow stone dust for other exchanges. maybe even cheese for saplings! :D also, nice profile pic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. Sockdotgif

Galaxy Space already does this and Ezer'Arch made a content pack for MCHeli that adds a more detailed one MMU.
  11. Sockdotgif

"Astrology... so we're introducing horoscopes into Galacticraft to predict future" - Ezer'Arch_2013

"Astrology... so we're introducing horoscopes into Galacticraft to predict future" - Ezer'Arch_2013
  12. Sockdotgif

yay new release! any word on future additions that you're working on, or are they supposed to be a surprise ;P
  13. Sockdotgif

clickable link to crash report: https://pastebin.com/W0Q9S6b4
  14. Sockdotgif

Solar sail item for rockets

thank you :)