Recent content by spacet&b

1. spacet&b

Magnetic fields, Antimatter collector and Radiation module

Are radiation and charged particles the same thing?
  2. spacet&b

Assembly and Research System

Yeah, but maybe something different like: GALACTICRAFT LOG PLACE: Overworld TYPE: EVA in Taiga DESCRIPTION: This place is very cold, could life at all survive? STATUS: No spacecraft danger detected WORTH OF REASEARCH: §10
  3. spacet&b

Assembly and Research System

What about the logging science research points in different biomes? http://i.imgur.com/wYfc6t5.png
  4. spacet&b

Worm Hole with new Earth

Hmm, add exotic matter in you'll be on your way to galactic travel (although this kind of matter is poorly understood(maybe this type of matter follows the opposite of gravity, imagine an exotic matter star)). How? You basically somehow get it into the black hole which makes a bond with a white...
  5. spacet&b

One thing that would be good if the radiation module had charge (for electricity) which should be added to the sound frequency thing. For example, if you're dealing with some liquids or items that might be a threat; just put on the module and you won't suffer anymore!(I hope i'm not making an...
  6. spacet&b

Well... To power machines, to use rather than a conventional fuel, etc Also, antimatter doesn't consume matter; it converts the matter and itself back into energy, which is why we'll need an airless room with a magnetic field (unless it's neutral, then you're screwed).
  7. spacet&b

What do you mean by that?
  8. spacet&b

So on certain bodies, some planets, moons and planetary leftovers(currently Luna and the Asteroid belt in galacticraft) don't have support for a magnetic field, which means charged particles could head straight for you and slowly de-structure your body. So we might need to generate a magnetic...
  9. spacet&b

Bigger and huge asteroids

Hmm.. Are KBO's(Kuiper belt objects) and asteroid pretty much the same thing? __________________________________________________________ Also, what about the Near Earth Objects?(for e.g 3573 Cruthine)
  10. spacet&b

Galacticraft ( Future , Death ) in the hands of Microsoft

DUN DUN DUNNN!!! But seriously, we should stop hating Microsoft; otherwise what's the point of buying windows? ____________________________________________________________________________ Besides you should watch this, its quite funny:
  11. spacet&b

Decode my signature!

Decode my signature!
  12. spacet&b

Animation

Well, at least it brings something new into the game, Isn't it what modifications do? But yeah, they should be done Minecraft style :) I don't understand what you mean by this.
  13. spacet&b

Animation

No, those are example videos.
  14. spacet&b

Yeah, I guess you're right :)

Yeah, I guess you're right :)
  15. spacet&b

Animation

I think when going to moons and planets we need some kind of animation instead of just loading world building terrain? I mean so it makes the journey to these celestial bodies more lively. For e.g: