Recent content by Speleomantes

1. S

IC2 Incompatibility Frustration

No, no it won't. -S
  2. S

Further update: The copper wire won't connect to the grey port on the side of the oxygen compressor and the air pipe won't connect to the port with the blue ring. Oddly, if you rotate the air compressor the pipe and wire will connect with the wrong ports. Not that that helps. And it still...
  3. S

Thanx. Here's the pastebin link of the forge log: http://pastebin.com/Gsvi2j9F I was unaware that Galacticraft was still in the Alpha development stage. I'd thought it was a little more finished than that. My bad. I've obviously bumped into a few of those bugs. I had thought to try the native...
  4. S

OK, some resolution here. Some new problems too. Components that wouldn't craft previously are available now that I've added Universal Electricity. It seems that these are part of UE's Basic Components, a fact that isn't mentioned in the Galacticraft wiki entry on them. So now I have steel...
  5. S

So I'm looking through the Mod List the other night and I come upon Galacticraft. It looks like a really neat little mod that'll let me explore other planets. And I suspect it will be once I get it working. After all, "Earth First! We'll strip mine the other planets later." And now we can. The...