Recent content by SpikybumJolteon

1. S

Development [1.11.2] Proper API Installation?

Hmm... apparently renaming the folder the Dev Jars are in to "libs" fixed the compilation problem. So it sees to work now! I wish tutorials wouldn't say give that folder any name.
  2. S

I don't know if its considered wrong to continue posting to this particular page, but I think it is an API set up problem I'm having again. My laptop failed so I lost my working environment and I cannot remember how to properly set it up again. I seem to have everything set up far enough to get...
  3. S

Thanks! I finally had some time to look into this. I followed that access transformers bit and it all seems to work just fine now.
  4. S

Ah! I just looked at the forums. That is actually someone else. I already successfully implemented IEntityBreathable. In that case, it seems I have the stuff installed alright then. I have not take the time to test if my mod has any dependency problems yet though. My problem in my modding...
  5. S

I have started work on adding compatibility from my own modification, Kindred Legacy, to Galacticraft. I am experiencing several odd crashes with things I do not see in Galacticraft outside of the modding environment. Before I start reporting them, I want to make sure I have it installed...