Recent content by Superman

1. S

Addon Vacuum Horizon [GC3]

this addon is dead
  2. S

Addon Request: Gas giant Space Station

So, I was playing Galacticraft with addons, and noticed that no addon except for extra plantets and extended planets adds at least one space station. But I dont use both, thats why I opened this thread. The addon should be like this: Space Station around Jupiter, made out of: Space Quartz...
  3. S

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

я создал сервер маинкрафт форге. не локалнайа игра, правда сервер. и там это проблемка.
  4. S

Addon [1.10.2/1.11.2] More Planets v2.0.9

I love doing /summon blackhole and trolling my friends. XD :p
  5. S

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I created a minecraft forge server for me and people to play on. But its not a local world. Its really a server where you can connect to using your client. И я по русски понимаю. Ill speak english though, its easier for me.
  6. S

Which mods currently have Radiation effects or Hazmat suits?

thers a mod called hbm´s nuclear tech mod, which adds ingots with radiation and hazmat suits
  7. S

Could you pls fix a bug, where if you install this AddOn on a modded server, and eat/drink something a feces of doom (like I like to call it) appears, and you will be kicked directly. You can rejoin after that, but that means you cant eat/drink at all and will die because of starvation.
  8. S

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Number 3 is true, Ive seen your youtube video.
  9. S

Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

he means that a 3x3 cube of blocks gets destroyed. I had that too.
  10. S

Addons used Bodies

good list