Recent content by SurayTR

1. SurayTR

All armdn's extraterrestrial bases.

like when? a month? a year? or more?
  2. SurayTR

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

wha-- :c eh i cri... i have over 170 mods so mods wont be a problem for me
  3. SurayTR

When :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. SurayTR

armdn's Moon Colony: Base 1.

We need the map, my dear lord. Can you share the map with us? (only moon base if possible.)
  5. SurayTR

will you make it downloadable when you release it?
  6. SurayTR

I may send you my mods folder if you want to. To fix it. Because Modular Powersuits 6Q-MX isnt...

I may send you my mods folder if you want to. To fix it. Because Modular Powersuits 6Q-MX isnt working, when i install it minecraft client closes on black screen :(
  7. SurayTR

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

I may send you my mods folder if you want to.
  8. SurayTR

Downloaded, but when I install Modular Powersuits version 6Q-MX the black screen appears and mc closes itself
  9. SurayTR

There is only galacticraft 269 version in downloads section, should i download it? Well, when I install Modular Powersuits version 6Q-MX the client doesn't open. but everything is normal.
  10. SurayTR

Help me! WHen I try to enter your space station, (by dimensiontp though) the minecraft randomly closes. I need help, there is the crash log (version 1.7.10) http://pastebin.com/SMsQxHNk
  11. SurayTR

I mean like, MC crashes when I go to your station. Have 4gbs of ram allowed to minecraft.

I mean like, MC crashes when I go to your station. Have 4gbs of ram allowed to minecraft.
  12. SurayTR

Can we get the download link for your space station for 1.7.10 ?

Can we get the download link for your space station for 1.7.10 ?
  13. SurayTR

I swear, I've been staring at this for 1 hours.
  14. SurayTR

Download link? Please :o
  15. SurayTR

I can't install your space station for 1.7.10 into my own map, i've tried everything, i did try...

I can't install your space station for 1.7.10 into my own map, i've tried everything, i did try the instructions but it didnt work, help.