Recent content by TamsynnImogen

1. TamsynnImogen

Modpack The Giant Galaxy modpack [1.7.10]

how did you get twilight forest as a planet? been wanting to do this for ages
  2. TamsynnImogen

Using other mod dimentions as planets

well thats why the suggestion was for other mods such as the twilight forest as an example going to the nether or the end wasnt even mentioned
  3. TamsynnImogen

oh well thats a shame least you got something to work and you never know it may happen one day
  4. TamsynnImogen

shud be the deault config only disables rockets in nether and end
  5. TamsynnImogen

fair enough wasnt sure how gc shows the planets in there lists and wasnt sure about the optional bits but added incase it was
  6. TamsynnImogen

that would be pretty cool unless you could also select celestial bodies from a resource pack as well. I was thinking something similar but i guess the whole galaxy map might be hard due to getting the orbits the right distance/size, configuring a rocket to be able to go there. possibly be a...
  7. TamsynnImogen

Hiya just a quick idea but i think it would be pretty cool if we could use dimensions from different mods as new planets/moons for example twilight forest. obviously some dimensions wouldn't be suitable due to being set underground but im sure there would be plenty that would be cool with this
  8. TamsynnImogen

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

thx gonna try it tonight
  9. TamsynnImogen

the download for 4space-17-414 seams broken is this on purpose? also whats changed
  10. TamsynnImogen

would it be at all possible to make this compatable with the more planets addon aswell (i beleive its just mercury that needs changing)