Recent content by Tesik

1. T

Tesik's server | MC 1.11.2 - GC 4.0.2.190 | 64 slots | Open | Vanilla

After a very long time (2 years or so), the server is up again with an updated version of Galacticraft and vastly better internet connection. If no problems arise, the server should be updated to 1.12.2 within a few days. The world save file is still the same.
  2. T

Development Galacticraft code overhaul?

To clear the ability to /give resources and machines which are currently in GCPlanets, I meant to move them into GCCore as their functionality is often not tied to the planets and they might be useful for people who don't wish to use the add-on. For example if they added a different recipe or...
  3. T

Still offline, unfortunately. I will try to set it up when I get back home in a week, the PC is running again so it shouldn't be a big problem.
  4. T

I've already done that: Anyways, thanks for your interest in my server. I should get it runnung soon after I get my RAM sticks back from repair.
  5. T

Space station falling entities, settings

Found it: Galacticraft/src/main/java/micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/core/tick/TickHandlerServer.java for (final Entity e : entityList) { if (e.posY <= minY && e.worldObj == world) { WorldUtil.transferEntityToDimension(e, dim, world, false, null); } } In the end, this leads to the entity being...
  6. T

I somehow assumed that the item entities which fall down from a space station are spawned in the world by a gc defined method. Did you mean galacticraft uses a minecfaft/forge method to do so? If so, please point me to the appropriate piece of gc code so I can understand this better.
  7. T

I think it's kind of stupid to search for the lowest clear block to spawn the items on. It would kind of make sense to seek the first block from top but isn't it easier to just spawn the items (and other entities) at Y=320+ and let them find their place?
  8. T

The station should be online if it is set to online in the gui and has enough power. I only meant for a screen linked to a space station via receiver dish to have an option to list only the names of players present on the linked space station at the given moment. A link to a station could still...
  9. T

I wouldn't bother with liquids that would be kind of complicated, just entities. The frequency module link should work like this: first right click the station to select it, then link it to a receiver dish on the Overworld, then link the receiver to a screen to make it display info about the...
  10. T

yeah, I know this thing with jumping off works, I just wanted: 1) the Overworld position to be offset by the position in the space station dimension as the player leaves it 2) to make it work for all entities, not just players Among other things, it would eliminate the loss of flown-away items...
  11. T

Hello everyone, I'm back and planning to get the server up again (in a few weeks or maybe a month) with some slight changes: Minecraft: 1.12.2 Galacticraft: Latest OS: Linux 64 The world save will be the same.
  12. T

As some may have noticed, entities, including items, fallen into the void under a space station are killed, just like in any other void. My suggestion is, that they should rather be teleported into the overworld dimension to where the space station was created offset by their coordinates in the...
  13. T

I would rather say Galacticraft code is as organized as much effort the developers put into the organization. Of course, but that doesn't mean different layouts don't have different properties, such as execution speed, readability or editability. With the amount of features in GC, one class...
  14. T

Hello everyone, I have some notes to the structure and organization of galacticraft's code and I'd like to propose some changes to make the code more navigable, easier to maintain and just better overall, I hope you get the point. Here they are: 1) Item/Block misplacement - Some resources, like...
  15. T

OK, thanks, I'll make a thread in the support section. Do you think there should be more threads...

OK, thanks, I'll make a thread in the support section. Do you think there should be more threads for different parts of the mod?