Recent content by thatcraniumguy

1. thatcraniumguy

Oxygen sealers not staying sealed

Y'know, doing some testing, I apologize. It's not one of your errors, so don't fret about it. I'll have to do some digging to see what the problem is.
  2. thatcraniumguy

Not quite sure what you mean, I'm using the latest forge, if that's what you mean.
  3. thatcraniumguy

@micdoodle8 : I did update, as posted before, but now there's a more pressing matter. It seems that server ops can no longer run the /help command at all, whether through console or in game. It gives an error message each time you try it. Image for reference: Log output after using /help...
  4. thatcraniumguy

I installed 1010, and it works perfectly. Cheers, and thanks for the update!
  5. thatcraniumguy

It does make sense that the air already generated would stay trapped in the enclosed space, but if there were a way to determine oxygen LEVELS, rather than a true/false kind of thing we have now, it would be great to do an oxygen consumption kind of thing. But for now, I'd say that it makes more...
  6. thatcraniumguy

That seems like it should be a bug. In my opinion, an area shouldn't stay sealed if the sealer is removed.
  7. thatcraniumguy

I've used the latest version with a local copy, which seemed to work fantastically. Time to see how it does in a server situation. I'll keep you posted.
  8. thatcraniumguy

So many bugs...

#4 isn't a Galacticraft issue either. Galacticraft actually slows down player animation in low gravity, but since the other mods don't know that, they don't change their animation.
  9. thatcraniumguy

Inability to seal large areas

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.11.984 Detailed Description = I've actually provided information about the bug here on the forums: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/oxygen-sealers-not-staying-sealed.3669/#post-29084 Full Forge...
  10. thatcraniumguy

Alright, well this should be my final report. I used the dev version on Jenkins, version 984. Unfortunately, it is impossible to seal a very large area, due to the way Galacticraft searches for a valid seal. I'm no programmer, but it seems that it's done in chunks. If it can't find a seal...
  11. thatcraniumguy

Doing some testing, It seems like I might just have too large of a base. It looks like it does have the ability to seal, but unfortunately, it doesn't seal it all at once. It seals in chunks. This causes instability, where one section is sealed, but the other is not. I'm going to try the dev...
  12. thatcraniumguy

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

Hmm, I do have my main sealers at a really low altitude, almost underground(about 15 blocks below the floor, but in a "silo" style setup). I'll try moving them up to about floor level.
  13. thatcraniumguy

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

Do sealers have a height limit? Meaning does my roof have to be at a certain level from the sealer?
  14. thatcraniumguy

Actually...is it possible that it's bugging out when the oxygen collectors and the oxygen sealers are in the same enclosed space?
  15. thatcraniumguy

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

I am completely unable to seal my moonbase with 32 sealers.