Recent content by TheirOwn

1. T

TheirOwn's Beginners Guide to Galacticraft

To be honest, I have not played this mod in quite some time. But when you say pick up, do you mean that you are trying to break it and recollect the block? Because that is possible with any pickaxe (might be outdated on that note but probably not), otherwise I fear that this might be a technical...
  2. T

The Destructive Snowball

I was messing around in creative a while back and I discovered that if you are in creative and you shoot a snowball at a spaceship, it will be destroyed and placed as an item. Is this supposed to happen or is this just a quick way to be able to get rid of spaceships? (Kinda useless if it's the...
  3. T

Should I break this into 2 parts? first part here, and then start a second part?
  4. T

Oh great... I had most of the rest of this done... but then it said it won't let me save because it is over ten thousand characters...
  5. T

Thanks! Your guide is good too. The difference with ours is that yours explain what everything does, while I explain how to do stuff.
  6. T

Thanks! I will add that now!
  7. T

A Beginners Guide to Galacticraft (Part 1) Galacticraft is a mod that allows you and your friends to travel throughout the stars. This mod adds a ton of new items, such as a spaceship and a buggy. If I forget something or just do not state it, please correct me. Warning! I found that it was...