Recent content by TheRealM18

1. T

[No download] Ore Dimensional

btw there was a texture update today for those that have already made it to the asteriod part of the mod
  2. T

if anyone wants to take over this mod, because of right now i have no keen of playing minecraft go to this teamspeak. www.n3networkstudies.com first come first get the code location for the mod. it is private right now and i will make it so that you get the code and can go and patch it for the...
  3. T

Important Update. This update grants the right ores to drop get it asap. does not require a new world.
  4. T

Added the download links, and updated my info section on the addon.
  5. T

yep i did. have permission micdoodle seen it a few days before you guys and he had no problem with it.
  6. T

posted a video on this about the mod.
  7. T

And to answer your question I don't uses Github I is a private repository for now at a different site, though if you want it when, and if I decide to stop the mod, I will get asking for request of who would like to take it up.
  8. T

1.7.2 I don't know how soon it will be released, all I know is that there is still a lot of bugs that I am helping MicDoodle8 find.
  9. T

Ore Dimensional Minecraft version: 1.7.2 Galacticraft Version: 3.X What is Ore Dimensional? It is a mod that add ore in all uncommon dimensional. What dimensional though? So far Overworld, Nether, End, Moon, Mars, Asteroids. Right now the Asteroids dimension does not have textures and will...