Recent content by TheWhiteTyger

1. TheWhiteTyger

Monster 1.1.2 config files to help with Galacticraft...

As always, to the rescue radfast. Thanks for being attentive and helping to solve this problem once and for all. The 4 layers DID work for us, but as I see, it doesn't work for everyone, especially servers and such. Cheers all around! Thanks again radfast.
  2. TheWhiteTyger

OK explinations are a very good thing. Now I understand why you said what you did and why. The English language is a very finiky (weird) language and so many things have very different meanings. I apologize now for reading too much into what was being said and not why. I should take my own...
  3. TheWhiteTyger

Not grumpy, just like most people I simply don't favor others coming to me and saying, "You did this wrong, fix it or else." without that person first asking why it was. I said with respect, so I didn't think I was trying to be grumpy about it. :D
  4. TheWhiteTyger

With respect, since you are aware of the problem then why not edit it for yourself and fix it? Not many people still work with the Monster mod-pack these days. The 4 layers was done on purpose so we could mine out more bedrock without having world pass-through holes that would kill other...
  5. TheWhiteTyger

Hydralicraft/Galacticraft 1.7.10 Crash Report

Thanks radfast, I thought as much since it turned out being a block from Hydralicraft that was the culprit, (we sent a tank over the edge of the cliff where the block was later on, and it crashed claiming Hydralicraft and Flans, so yeah) but like I said just trying to help out. Since I am not...
  6. TheWhiteTyger

Hydralicraft/Galacticraft 1.7.10 Crash Report

This is for Beta 1.7.10 Galacticraft and Hydralicraft and I also will post this on their web site respectively as well. But I don't expect anything immediate to come of this, I'm just trying to help out both of the teams. Thanks so much for all your efforts, but take your time like I said...
  7. TheWhiteTyger

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzijkRlrrQxkdTBkbXQ3c2ZRaUE/edit?usp=sharing Try using the...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzijkRlrrQxkdTBkbXQ3c2ZRaUE/edit?usp=sharing Try using the configs and mods in this pack, if you wish to you can disable Ars Magica 2, morph, Archamedes ships, and there are a few different ones from Tropicraft all stuck in there, but maybe this will help you...
  8. TheWhiteTyger

When you replaced the config files, did you delete the existing config files first or did you just "Overwrite" the existing "config" directory? Now You have me wondering if I can gen a moon dimension on my singleplayer world. I will test this and get back to ya.
  9. TheWhiteTyger

Bug opening Galacticraft Inventory and entering spaceship

Not to take over but I seem to be suffering from the same fate. I do happen to have a crash report. This only happens on the client side when I open my inventory screen, just starting out nothing built yet. http://pastebin.com/8GePwDQM Any ideas or immediate thoughts? EDIT: Come to find out...
  10. TheWhiteTyger

Galacticraft space station dimensions - a thread for server admins

Thanks for this, as we are moving to try out the BETA versions of GC on a 1.7.10 server system. (Which as I type, I am installing and getting going now.) If I run into any immediate problems I will know what to fall back on first for troubleshooting, Thanks for all these great tips radfast...
  11. TheWhiteTyger

Ok in this case, try deleting the two directories "DIM-28" and "DIM-29" as those are the Galacticraft Mars and Moon dimensions and make sure to find and delete this inside your world folder and there might be ones on the outside of the world folder as well. If it still doesn't work, let me know...
  12. TheWhiteTyger

FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

I have run into these errors before, you can try Monster 1.1.2 with the latest version of Galacticraft and you can use these files to help get you going with 1.1.2 instead. http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/monster-1-1-2-config-files-to-help-with-galacticraft.4395/ Either way, I...
  13. TheWhiteTyger

Howdy everybody, As the title states, here is a complete config directory listing for Monster 1.1.2 to help get Galacticraft going. Highly recommended to update Galacticraft to lastest version before installing. Also: Terrible bug was found in 1.1.2 within Creative mode that crashes a client...
  14. TheWhiteTyger

Hey, how are you able to get Bungee cord AND forge working together? I have scoured and scoured...

Hey, how are you able to get Bungee cord AND forge working together? I have scoured and scoured and can not find any information to help with this. Mind sharing a guide or something with a fellow Monster server network admin? Much appreciated.