Recent content by tihmstar

1. tihmstar

cant melt moon tin/copper

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.616 Detailed Description = i cant melt tin ore and copper ore, which i got from moon. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  2. tihmstar

can't craft battery box

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.616 Detailed Description = there are no crafting reciepes for battery box, coal gen and electric furnace Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  3. tihmstar

Wrong landing place

lol, so i guessed right? cool!
  4. tihmstar

Galacticraft Vanilla! | survival | always last successfull build | 10+ Slots

gonna take server offline for a while, it will be online only when i'm playing. Then you can connect. The reason is, that the server is not popular enough and i can't afford it (at the moment) to keep it online, for just a few people :( It might go online after a while, but for now it will only...
  5. tihmstar

Yes it would, but there are some stupid people (my friends) playing with me on the server. And i dont want them to install 10 different mods (and keep them updated) if they playing on earth anyway. Therefore i need a plugin/mod that helps the client and autoinstall all requied things. I see...
  6. tihmstar

First i wanna explore the moon, if then no mars is added by vannilla and im bored, ill ask you for planets :) Also maybe i can then provide you a little test server (if you dont have one already) and can help you testing (not atm). What woul interest me more is, what if i add a plugin to my...
  7. tihmstar

Cant melt tin / craft copper wire

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.588 Detailed Description = I cant melt tin ore and i cant craft copper wire or things with copper wire Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  8. tihmstar

i think everythink should work (when the server is up) The only thing i noticed is crafting copper wire and things with copper wire doesnt work on current build (588)
  9. tihmstar

- allowing not enogh items on server
  10. tihmstar

im not a fan of those mods, but i will look at it and edit first post, if its ok. When i tested my internet connection early today, it wasnt good. i think it should be ok now. Also maybe someone went into new generated chunks and pc had to think a bit. But i really think it was the connection.
  11. tihmstar

i think it's because of my internet connection. does everyone has these mega-laggs ? i noticed not everyone has a good connection (tab menu) Just tested my internet speed, my download should be a lot higher than it is. I'm trying to fix it. Also do you have all the time laggs or have they...
  12. tihmstar

well the server is good, but not perfect. as this server (pc) was made for playing around it was setup to shutdown itself everyday at 9 pm (berlin timezone). Thats why it was off, but now i put it online again. It should stay on the next 20 h or so (if my dad dont turn off the pc). There is...
  13. tihmstar

nope, everyone has to build his own
  14. tihmstar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xDDDD :D :D :D lol, i didn't forget this. buy the fucking game!
  15. tihmstar

[announcement] Public Galacticraft Server

Ok as promised, here's my super cool public server!!!!!!!! http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/galacticraft-vanilla-survival-always-last-successfull-build-10-slots.1959/