Recent content by tomtom277

1. T

menu under button R not working

changed gamemode, and now the menu has 2 tabs, ty very much. happy holidays wishes ! greetings, Tom
  2. T

i can play 4 options, peacefull, easy, normal and hard...., where do i change modes ? Might be the problem then. Strange that a whole menu disapears when using a possible other mode. greetings, tom
  3. T

nope, when i press E for inventory i see two pages, one for normal world and one (now) for Christmas but without Christmas mod it's for twilight which is now also on page 2 but downstairs in a separate block, also downstairs are the galacticraft , G.C. moon and G.C. mars in clickeable blocks for...
  4. T

i tried the wiki , the link above, it shows a tutorial, AGAIn without telling where to find the "special menu" needed to equip
  5. T

the galacticraft inventory is in the normal inventory, that's not the problem ! Problem is that i cant equip with gear and oxygine set . You need a special galacticraft menu for that. If the youtube movies are correct then R should activate that menu. First then you can equip to use the rocket...
  6. T

I have a strange problem, even after 3x downloading and installing all 3 mods i keep having the problem that when pressing R the menu doesnt come up. I cant put on gear or oxigine bottles and more. Only way is minecraft way to put on gear BUT then still the oxigine , goggles and more things i...