Recent content by Toonu

1. T

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Hello I just installed galacticraft and then a Galaxy Space and then game crashed before start at 3rd mod load with this error http://pastebin.com/W7VQG0QY Game works without Galactic Space so it should be problem with it... It have some problem with thermalPadding Tier II, but I can't deleet...
  2. T

Want to translate GalactiCraft? Check this out (old thread)

@Tyrantelf,@flashman111 is already my second version of Czech translation in GC ?
  3. T

Can someone tell me for my last question?
  4. T

Bosses or some things...

Hi moderators and micdoodle...can I do in Techne some model of rocket or somethnig like that? I only want say what to do and I do it and skin it ;)
  5. T

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

When I want join it say you are not whitlisted....
  6. T

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft Username: Toonu4 Age:15 Country: Czech republic Do you swear a lot?: Simply NO ! :) Have you ever griefed?: No Are you mature?: Sure! How do you like to play Minecraft?: I play on the most prestigious and respected Czech server on it and I really enjoy Minecraft.
  7. T

I don t have much time now...then I didn t download last updates for GC...is already my new better translate (Czech) i game or is there still bad old Czech translation, becouse I didn t find in changelog Upgraded Czech translate
  8. T

Hi micdoodle I translate GC to Czech language can you add it in next update?

Hi micdoodle I translate GC to Czech language can you add it in next update?
  9. T

[REQUEST] Language

Here is my file (czech)... https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtlle52hcq4itr6/Galacticcraft czech language.zipbut I don't know if it's save in UTF-8... try it :D
  10. T

[REQUEST] Language

And what file please :D ?
  11. T

[REQUEST] Language

Then how add new language? Rewrite som file and send it micdood micdoodle or simethin else?
  12. T

Nasa

In one topic someone say... – There should be a MASA instead of NASA for Minecraft Aeronautics and Space Administration. and I think Micdoodle rename it soon.
  13. T

[REQUEST] Language

In last update 1.30 was added German language...then can someone like me add other language? I can transfer it from english to my language (czech)... And other people can make it too (for example Italian, Russian, French...) Then I want ask you how can I rename things or do it?
  14. T

Can't Go To Moon, Space Stations Don't Build!

¨But it s on But it s on orbital station (Space station.... and I have there normal grass, then I must place moon grass?
  15. T

Can't Go To Moon, Space Stations Don't Build!

Mic it s super then you reapir it...what you want release next? SPeca statition is very super, but what about Mars in Yog labs...? When they play on them it s on good way, isn t it? And one more thing...I create TISS (toonu international.... :D ) and want to plant trees around trees is much...