Recent content by Twylite Fang

1. T

Addon Galacticraft Phobians [Discontinued]

I'm about to download and add your addon, jason :D I'll report any bugs I find, and attempt to do bug-fixing myself, as well as tell you the cause and my attempted fixes, plus suggest tweaks if need be :D I've got other mods too, so if the world is messed up at all, I'll inform you :D
  2. T

Addon Galacticraft Phobians [Discontinued]

Looks more like the moon lol
  3. T

New transport opportunities (machine-to-machine)

Right now, to automate your fuel creation systems, you require Buildcraft or another mod that can transfer liquids between machines and all that, so I was wondering if it would be possible for us to have 2 new blocks, basically specific pipes: An Export Pipe, and an Import Pipe. Export Pipes...
  4. T

Posting addons for GC3 (Galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.2+)

Lol why don't you submit the system you made to whoever is handling the creation of dimensions for Planets, and get them to add your system, which will actually save some time :D Oh and you'll also contribute to the mod :D Plus, once either Mitch or Radfast adds in the dungeon for Asteroids...
  5. T

Thermal Expansion?

I thought lava fabricators were in TE lol
  6. T

Possible sub-dimension for extreme distances (inter-galactic)

Lol I'm talking pretty much Halo's Slipspace mechanics on STEROIDS! Like you hop in a cryo pod, and you go FTL inside Slipspace, using terminology from Halo. So instead of centuries, you get to the new galaxy in just seconds. Take heading to Mars: It takes 3 years to get there IRL. GC? Eh... Few...
  7. T

Tweak to the Daylight Cycle of space stations, moons and planets

Kind of yeah. Basically, not only should the Earth picture (which I SWEAR looks like Italy and Sicily) darken, but also the space station should have lighting that changes like the moon; at night, the Earth is dark, and light on space stations are muted :D
  8. T

Thermal Expansion?

Yeah, but it also adds in lava fabricators, a few engines (dynamos) and some machines.
  9. T

Tweak to the Daylight Cycle of space stations, moons and planets

I had a good thought today, while I was on the moon; why don't we have it so that the moon seems to 'rotate' in its orbit, like in real life? Like over time, the length of daylight shortens to nothing, cos you're on the dark side of the moon, and then after a time, slowly goes back to normal...
  10. T

Possible sub-dimension for extreme distances (inter-galactic)

What if there was a new way to travel, only for between multiple galaxies? Like you launch your rocket, and you can only go to the furthest planet, but then you get there, and instead of putting you into the atmosphere, if you have a high enough Tier rocket, it would actually ask you if you want...
  11. T

Rocket: Construction and mechanics

I thought my idea of a dimension where you choose what solar system to go to was good, but this one bests mine with ease xD
  12. T

Realistic Rockets

If we changed the rocket creation system, what if we did it like IndustrialCraft 2? Like when you make an MFSU; you have to make all the components first. So say... To build the engine, you have to first create the fuel rods. Then you have to get tier 1 heavy duty plating to keep in the...
  13. T

Thermal Expansion?

TE has never been good for moving stuff around xD I always use buildcraft for that lol. TE is what I use to make lava and pulverise my ores and all that.
  14. T

Thermal Expansion?

I'm just wondering if there's a download link anywhere for Thermal expansion for 1.7.2, if it even has a 1.7.2 version, cos I really want an infinite source of lava for my survival world...
  15. T

Posting addons for GC3 (Galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.2+)

Well actually there's no life on mars any more higher than like... Bacterial lol And there's nothing wrong with large posts ;) I do them a lot XD