Recent content by Ubuntu User

1. Ubuntu User

Just Plain Ideas

I have played the latest version, and Ok.
  2. Ubuntu User

Just Plain Ideas

No, If you played the really early version of GC, all planets and moons were there, along with their icons... So yeah...
  3. Ubuntu User

Just Plain Ideas

Just some ideas of mine. Planets-- -Venus : Has a very mountainous terrain, some mountains have lava coming out at the top, 90% gravity, No Oxygen, Habitable. If possible, can you make "Heat Haze"? Search it on Google. Models-- (Can you redo these models to make them look better? Crafting...
  4. Ubuntu User

Stuff that players can use!

I'm suddenly scared...
  5. Ubuntu User

Can this please be in Galacticraft2? I really love these ideas and so do you too probably, Please? I'm despite!
  6. Ubuntu User

I know, I know, I'll give them more detail. Tier 3 Rockets: All ready in progress. Satellite Rocket Tier 1: Computers control it, Its unmanned and the one who placed it would be the one to choose where and when to orbit, The satellite would also give information and pictures/screenshots to the...
  7. Ubuntu User

Artificial gravity for your land base

Yes please. Make a ring and rotate it.
  8. Ubuntu User

Like my other post, I am going to tell you what I think should be added into galactic craft! So lets get started! Tier 3 Rocket: A rocket that can go to planet's moons. Satellite Rocket Tier 1: Hook it up and control where it goes from anywhere! Rovers!: Send a rover to mars or anywhere and see...
  9. Ubuntu User

Ideas for what should be added to mars

Oh wow! Wierd...
  10. Ubuntu User

Ideas for what should be added to mars

I am going to tell you what should be on mars and what it is. Starting now Dust Clouds: Clouds not that rare that go 2x faster than the clouds in the overworld. Dust Storms: If there is a big cloud. A small tornado like thing will appear all red and will try to suck you in and fling you around...
  11. Ubuntu User

I'm probably playing minecraft!

I'm probably playing minecraft!