Recent content by Ulv77

1. Ulv77

Silicon how do i make it?

That explains a thing or two. I'm mining like crazy at the bottom of the world ( quite litteraly) finding both gold and diamond, but I seem to find more of both gold and diamond than I find Silicon Ore. (although I think the rarest resorce in my world is Uranium (from Atomic Sience mod)).
  2. Ulv77

More than one Mod??

Thanks. I'll read up on these launchers and see if I'll hsve a go at trying one of them out.
  3. Ulv77

More than one Mod??

Ok. Thanks for answering. Then i'll settle for both oceans and space to explore :-) The "problem" with installing more than one big mod is that you get way to much stuff to do. What I need is a plan of action then.
  4. Ulv77

Can you use the oxygen equipment to breath underwater?

There is an excellent mod called Mariculture that adds tons of stuff to do under and above water if you are interested in that. If you want to do things under water the best way is to install a mod created for that. Just turning Galacticrafts oxygen equipment to work under water will just give...
  5. Ulv77

Air production through electrolysis

I like this idea Dex. So I bump it again :-)
  6. Ulv77

Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

I have a question but it's not wiki related though. But I'm wondering if Craftguide works with Galacticraft?
  7. Ulv77

More than one Mod??

I have a question about modding minecraft as I'm a noob at this. I know you can have several mods for minecraft installed at once, but I'm wondering if theres a way to start a new world without including all the installed mods in your game?? Say I have Galacticraft and Crossbow 2 mods...
  8. Ulv77

Thanks for quick respones. Changing to a far off number did the trick :D

Thanks for quick respones. Changing to a far off number did the trick :D
  9. Ulv77

That worked. Thanks a lot :)

That worked. Thanks a lot :)
  10. Ulv77

Game crash upon loading.

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.938 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.4.862 Detailed Description = Game crashes upon loading after I placed a crossbow craftbench in the world. This has happend to me once before on another world but then I only had Galacticraft and Crossbow mods...
  11. Ulv77

Energy harvest stars

I'd love for this to be a future posibility. It should work by building and launching a giant mirror into orbit between the overworld and the sun. Once in place it will beam highly consentrated solar rays to a fixed place in the overworld. Here some sort of machinery should turn the solar rays...
  12. Ulv77

Changing the "achevement base" in crossbow 2 config worked wonders once I figured out what you...

Changing the "achevement base" in crossbow 2 config worked wonders once I figured out what you meant and how to do it (with a lot of help form alexljn5). I am now bock in my modded game map. Thank you so much for your help and quick adress to my problem. And for a kick ass mod. Once again I'm...
  13. Ulv77

Oxygen gear doesn't work underwater?

Do you know any diver/scuba mods that work with galacticraft?
  14. Ulv77

Creeper Inside

Creeper Inside
  15. Ulv77

I can try if you tell me how to do it. I have no idea how to do what you told me to :)

I can try if you tell me how to do it. I have no idea how to do what you told me to :)