Recent content by Urkaz

1. Urkaz

Error with dev versions (1.7)

Solved and all OK. It wasn't your fault in the coding or something related with the dev versions. "Investigating" the folders from eclipse I see that Access Transformers aren't applied to the project when running "gradlew clean setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies", so I tried to run...
  2. Urkaz

OMG, the problem as you say, was the access transformers... My retarded Windows downloaded both files as .cfg.txt and gradle (logically) was ignoring them... xD Now this problem is solved an the game loads, but when you enter on some world, it crashes again :/ Here the crash, tried with forge...
  3. Urkaz

How to Write a Basic Moon Addon (1.7)

Thanks for this guide, it will be useful to me when I can start coding (xD), but your unofficial jar files are down, can you upload it again, please? :P Thanks!
  4. Urkaz

Hello everyone, I'm trying to do something that I have in mind for Galacticraft, but it's becoming impossible to start coding because eclipse is giving me always the same error. I tried with the Recommended (10.13.0.1180) and Latest (10.13.0.1208) version of Forge and with the 8 and 18 (from...