Recent content by vetranofwar

1. V

MAC

hey i was wondering if someone could help with or show me how to work with java coding to make an add on. i want to make a space station mounted mac gun for pvp/faction type server. idk how to work any of the coding or anything like that so help would be very much apprciated
  2. V

Space Station Weapons

Personaly i am more of a weapons and tech oriented person, so i think it would be pretty cool to have a station mounted MAC (Magnetic Acceleration Cannon) Gun on your space station to fire at targets for say a pvp or faction server. it would need enormous amounts of power and could only charge...
  3. V

Moving spawn

is it possible to move the space station blue block that is the spawn to a spot of your choosing?
  4. V

a build

hey i was wondering if someone could build a ship in either the over world or where the space station dimension and post pics of it or upload the file. i need ideas. i am not good at making them but i would like to have one in space if possible just for looks.
  5. V

Reactor Designs

yes its atomic science
  6. V

Reactor Designs

I believe mekanism is the one I'm using. Idk for sure. I'm will check once I can get to my laptop.
  7. V

Reactor Designs

Nuclear reactor. I want to get the most power oit of the room I have available
  8. V

Artificial gravity for your land base

carpits got put in regular minecraft in the last major update. I think 1.6
  9. V

More flags

I would be game :)
  10. V

you mean kind of like the thickness of the carpet on minecraft?
  11. V

maybe just use like 4 grave plate in a square exp 10X10 area and everything in that 10X10 area is affected by those grav plates
  12. V

Reactor Designs

it it has to fit in this area
  13. V

Help

my room wont seal and hold oxygen in. I had oxygen sealers and about 6 oxygen collectors and they were all working fine but the room wouldn't seal. any ideas?
  14. V

Reactor Designs

Does anyone have a good reliable (and preferably safe) design for a reactor that produces large amounts of energy?
  15. V

Space Light [Not Galacticraft]

how much area does one block cover?