Recent content by Vizerei

1. V

Sealable Block Blastlist

I would like to suggest a configuration option to blacklist certain blocks (opaque or otherwise) from being "sealable". The reason being is that Chisel and some other mods have nice blocks that would work for "vents", but the seal cannot pass through the vent. Even a default carpenters block...
  2. V

The Forever Gate and the moon Ganymede

LOL yeah I guess that is a bit of a contradiction. Perhaps I worded badly, I meant Europa is ALL ocean under the ice whereas Ganymede is thought to have more "water layers" than just mass ocean to the core. http://www.universetoday.com/111630/ganymedes-subsurface-ocean-is-like-a-club-sandwich/
  3. V

I would disagree on that. Europa is essentially a giant iceball with liquid water center. So you have a thick ice layer and then ocean underneath. We all know how much people love large ocean biomes (they typically don't). While Ganymede also has an icy surface, it is also rocks, is thought...
  4. V

My suggestion is adding the moon Ganymede. My reasons for this are myself and a few others are making a mod/map pack based off of the novels by Isaac Hooke named The Forever Gate. Not only does Ganymede play a central role to the story, but is one of the wonders of the Jovian system. Regards...