Recent content by wappylol

1. W

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I was tired last night and kept going on and on. I just read this again today o_O
  2. W

I don't mean like super-huge things. I mean something like, 10 or 15 blocks high and 10 or 15 blocks wide. I don't have a great computer. But you don't have to or anything. It would just be cool. Like a pretend volcano. People do it with command blocks to spawn particle effects somehow. Command...
  3. W

Huh. Well, then does all the other stuff really matter? You would really just need volcanoes if you guys can get it to work.
  4. W

Around noon on Io, there should be a slightly small chance of an explosion of rock and lava flying everywhere (eruption) like real Io. That is Io, right? Edit: Yeah its Io. And maybe randomly generating volcanoes that spew lava. When I say noon I mean when Jupiter is right above your head...
  5. W

[No download] Beyond 8

Galagtadorian is from Steve's Carts!
  6. W

[No download] Beyond 8

Finally! Something relativly close to interstellar travel! :D
  7. W

[No release] SpaceX: Space Expanded

Is the creator dead or something? Possible R.I.P JasonB221
  8. W

I got a new computer and my minecraft does not lag!

I got a new computer and my minecraft does not lag!
  9. W

I would love to test SpaceX, I have the time to do it and I am very good at finding bugs...

I would love to test SpaceX, I have the time to do it and I am very good at finding bugs. (mainly because my minecraft lags when something wrong is near) Unfortunately, I can't code and my minecraft is a little touchy. But thanks for reading this!
  10. W

Manual Flight & More Planets

I would like better ships. I was thinking of a long flight ship, that could only be built in space like a space station. It would be required to go to through the inner-outer planet zone. Inside would have 2 rooms: Command Center and Crew Quarters. You set a destination in the Command Center...