Recent content by wowo789aa

1. wowo789aa

The basic Idea and the Satellite and anti-satellite missile(ICBM API)

I not sure but I don't think so...
  2. wowo789aa

The player will be lost connect to there Satellite,if you don't repair it or get it back,it will become Space debris:( ...it a self destory active.
  3. wowo789aa

It up to server owner think,he want it to be war server then there will be,if he don't want he may be able to banned player creat the item about "destorying",also,the galacticraft is about adventure,not war,but it will be nice if work with ICBM. Also this idea will not come ture,because it a...
  4. wowo789aa

ohhh don't worry,not only the people on ground will be able to attack,you may add a self system to destory up coming missile,or even use space lazer to attack they before they even attack you.
  5. wowo789aa

My ideas will not only for Galacticraft it self,sometime it will up to mods API,by the way add a Idea Buildcraft engine can get more engery on space. Why? Because on earth,the BC engine work as a piston,the gravity will make it push harder to gen power, But if we are in a zero or lower Gravity...
  6. wowo789aa

Satellite :cool:is a very good way to get the information of a planet before you get there. you can get information of planet like: Heat,Day/Night time,Air ingredient(Some planet may have toxic gas) or any kind of inormation...you may send it to the planet you want by special tire rocket,from...
  7. wowo789aa

The space heat.

Most of you just wear a oxygen mask without notthing else and flying around your space station, but the sun heat sure make you on fire,also without sun,the space is very cold,you will need a suit to help your self alive,also add a heater to space station to keep it warm.
  8. wowo789aa

Good Ideas For Galaticraft :)

about the warp core,it will be great to use it from space station to the other planet...I am star trek fan
  9. wowo789aa

Space observatory.

The eye of human to space. space station need more stuff, or it just a room. Space observatory will be a good idea to let us looking at the planet. or place a chunk loader make it send date to the over world, we may only use Space observatory to find other solar system and the way to go there...
  10. wowo789aa

Oxygen consumption could follow the hunger logic: more physical effort = more oxygen consumption

Well...great idea,but you forgot one thing...minecraft use java,that is way too much for java, too many stuff have to count will make you RAM and CPU on fire.