Recent content by Yagudo

1. Y

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Hello Anybody how can i fix this issue ? [01:21:44 ERROR]: Caught exception from GalaxySpace java.lang.RuntimeException: Two space station types registered with the same home planet ID: -29 at...
  2. Y

Lead Armort Bug

PLEASE HELP!
  3. Y

Youtube Video Import dont work

please HELP!!!
  4. Y

and this versions fixed which bugs ?
  5. Y

Youtube Video Import dont work

i will insert youtube video to my thread but the bbcode dont work...
  6. Y

Lead Armort Bug

i take 2 short videos to show you what i mean: Part #1 Lead Armor Bug part 1 Part 2 Lead Armor Bug part 2
  7. Y

Lead Armort Bug

bug report for my problem ... my problem is i created a space station in the overworld save the schematic with worldedit to a file .. put the schematic in the orbit sealed a room and wear the fully lead armor... but she pushed me up.. see the following Picture: in this first picture you see i...
  8. Y

Oh sry ... i thought the lead armor was a extra armor from your addon :/ sry.. //edit Because in the pictures is also the Lead armor of Galaxy Space is not of Galacticraft sry bad englisch
  9. Y

where is my bug fix! Can someone tell, how to craft heavy duty plates tier 4-8? There's no crafting in recipe book.
  10. Y

Gravity in Space Stations

The Modder don't help the users bug report etc.. i wait long enough -.- dammed where is the fix?
  11. Y

Please help the requested users ...

Please help the requested users ...
  12. Y

To Craft a Rocket you need a nasa workbench.. or so the Standard recipes can you found here https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Rocket google is your friend :)
  13. Y

Gravity in Space Stations

i post my problem ... but the players need this fix