Recent content by Zeal

1. Zeal

Carbon Dioxide Generator

I like it but maybe make it so that you could also get carbon dioxide generated from having it in air blocks and have it "filter" it out to the air
  2. Zeal

power

Well i think the mod needs some sort of power system especially with the add on of the refinery because you need to heat oil to 600 degrees Celsius to extract the pure fuel source: http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/oil-refining2.htm
  3. Zeal

Micdoodle8 ~ READ THIS ~

the village stuff has already been suggested multiple times and I disagree with the rivers on the moon because the moon is in reality a barren wast land maybe having small deposits near the levels 1-5 would make sense but not full rivers because any liquid on the surface would ether be vaporized...
  4. Zeal

power

I think it would be cool if you needed power to run O2 systems and industrial craft and universal electricity offer what looks like a interchangeable system because i have seen modes that can run of ether system plus the free air from leaf blocks sounds a little over powered to me even if they...
  5. Zeal

Several ideas

I agree with you on the connecting the moon to over world i would love to be able to shoot missiles at people from the moon