Recent content by ZeChipmunkDr

1. ZeChipmunkDr

Dreamland 2.0 | GalactiCraft | 1.7.10 |

If you are having issue with joining the server, that is because it is down, and will remain down right before Dreamland 3 is released. Dreamland 3 is planned to be released around mid to late December.
  2. ZeChipmunkDr

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Hey I've been having an issue with GalaxySpace 1.1.5 and More Planets 1.4.1 for 1.7.10, where in the Celestial Screen, planets like Diona, Nibiru, and Fronos, cannot be traveled to since it doesn't show the "Launch" button, so if anyone could reply with a fix, or some info, I would greatly...
  3. ZeChipmunkDr

Yes, the server is up, but it has a different ip address at the moment, so don't forget to change it! 149.56.106.72:25592
  4. ZeChipmunkDr

The server is back up and the ip has changed to 149.56.106.72:25592 If you have any issues, please report them in our Discord.
  5. ZeChipmunkDr

and some random Chipmunk that says "Welcome Back" in all possible languages and forms when someone returns to the server.
  6. ZeChipmunkDr

https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/dream-land-2-0.6629/

https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/dream-land-2-0.6629/
  7. ZeChipmunkDr

Airless dimensions should use the space station Sun graphic

Extra suggestion for "realism" would be making the Makanism, and IC2 Windmills, not work on places like the Moon, Asteroids, and Space Station. Since they are all airless, there is no air to move the mill, so it doesn't work. Also, if a large enough Air tight building with enough Sealers is...
  8. ZeChipmunkDr

More content in near earth orbit/space station dimension

I got to be honest, I actually really like the NPC Space Station, and Abandoned Space Station Idea.
  9. ZeChipmunkDr

Alpha centauri solar system

What about we just add dirt to Mars, and call it a year?
  10. ZeChipmunkDr

What about a bigger Oxygen tank?

I've been thinking about a bigger Oxygen Tank or a Tier 4 Oxygen Tank, and Tier 2 Oxygen Gear, or Oxygen Connector, What ever its called y'all should really rename it, lets be serious here, Oxygen Gear really? anyways here are my suggestions about these items. Ultra Oxygen Tank: It would have a...
  11. ZeChipmunkDr

Atmosphere-dependent furnaces

Really, you could just use a lava bucket to use the furnace.
  12. ZeChipmunkDr

A more realistic Mars. Maybe?

I was thinking about yall Micdoodle8 making Mars more realistic, by adding Mars dirt. It would be like Earth dirt, were you can use it for plating crops, growing grass, plating trees, you know what I mean, but this should only be possible if the Mars dirt is in a Terraformer bubble, or if a...
  13. ZeChipmunkDr

Quad Core|3.0.8.257|12 slots|Open|Bukkit + Galacticraft

Well it took them a while to fix that (no offence).
  14. ZeChipmunkDr

Quad Core|3.0.8.257|12 slots|Open|Bukkit + Galacticraft

do you think Mekanism is a good mod to add to the server? cause it would provide good energy and cool blocks and items