Recent content by Zollern Wolf

1. Z

Addon [1.12.2] [Zollern Galaxy Development] Having trouble when zooming in on map...

Disregard, this has been fixed and will be in the next release. Seems the issue had to do with me allowing the config to set actual coordinates, so now they'll use offsets instead.
  2. Z

Addon [1.12.2] Zollern Galaxy v2

Thank you for your feedback, and for using my mod. It brings me joy that people still enjoy it and use it regularly. I especially love the idea of the custom star gates for other planets; I had not thought of that and think it is a brilliant idea. I am also aware of the bugs, yes. Right now...
  3. Z

Addon [1.12.2] [Zollern Galaxy Development] Having trouble when zooming in on map...

For some reason - and this only happens with my planets, moons and stars, so I know it's me - when I try to 'zoom in' on any of my celestial bodies, it takes me to what looks like either the middle of the screen, which I then can't zoom out of, or off to the side. The moons and space stations...
  4. Z

Fixed a few bugs, so there's a small release out.
  5. Z

Please do not spam on my mod's page. Thank you.
  6. Z

Mind in the Stars

Mind in the Stars
  7. Z

New release is out.
  8. Z

New version released, should fix a few bugs and I added in a couple new things.
  9. Z

Oh hey look, the GC forums are back! Cool. Released a new version with two new planets, new space stations, bug fixes and game mechanics. Also released two additional builds after this with bug fixes.
  10. Z

Released new version yesterday + a bug fix for Draconic Evolution today.
  11. Z

Update with quality of life changes.
  12. Z

Update with compat fixes.
  13. Z

Fixed a visual "invalid version" bug and updated Russian translations.
  14. Z

Released an update with quality of life improvements and new features.
  15. Z

New release with a few new items and mechanics.