Recent content by Zollern Wolf

1. Z

Addon [1.12.2] Zollern Galaxy v2

Released a bug fix update with a few new things and prep for next planet.
  2. Z

Just wanted to share an update with everyone -- This mod is not dead and neither am I. COVID-19 has short-circuited my life, and I'm tending to personal matters when I'm not swamped at work. What time I do have left, I spend exhausted - too exhausted to do anything. I am still making small...
  3. Z

Released an update with another new planet and bug fixes.
  4. Z

Bug fix released.
  5. Z

Update released with a new planet, plus an entire rework of Zollus and Kriffon.
  6. Z

Bug fix update. No new content but fixes some major stuff. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/zollern-galaxy/files/2886354
  7. Z

Finally released an update. Hope everyone had great holidays!
  8. Z

Released new version with space stations and findable lore.
  9. Z

Fixed a couple of critical bugs.
  10. Z

New version is out! Three new planets, bug fixes, and more.
  11. Z

Just released another update with 2 new planets and bug fixes.
  12. Z

Gracias! Espero que lo disfrutes.
  13. Z

Thank you! I have so many ideas to explore and I can't wait to implement them, plus I've got a lot of modders helping me. This has been an honor to me to be a part of this, so I'm glad to hear that.
  14. Z

Hey, thanks for the reply! Yeah, I know that version is unstable. It's 100% no good, if I'm being honest. That's why I was so surprised that it was received so well. I coded it so poorly. Anyway, right now my focus is on this version of the mod. HOWEVER, once I get it to a point where I'm happy...
  15. Z

Hey everyone, I'm announcing the return of my Galacticraft add-on mod, Zollern Galaxy. This is just a first release, but let me know what you think. I hope it's well received; I put a lot of work and time into it. It's not finished yet, either; I have so many ideas for it. This is just the...