Invincible evolved creeper boss?

deadpangod3

Sep 13, 2013
So I found a dungeon on mars and I'm attempting to kill the evolved creeper boss but when I try to hit it nothing happens, and arrows are deflected by it, I tried spawning iron golems but they couldn't damage it either.

So.. How do I damage it?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Surely it's not invincible. I also thought sword or bow would deal damage...

... skip to 16:20 if you don't want to watch entire video.

But I think it was supposed to take damage from sword or arrows. What was the creeper armor for?

Last edited:

deadpangod3

Sep 13, 2013
Oh god I'm screwed if I try to take that on in survival mode... I can barely deflect ghasts arrow things the way it is,

Does placing TNT and igniting it with flint and steel damage it?

*tnt cannon time*

deadpangod3

Sep 13, 2013
Now that my problem is solved and since I discovered another one I hope it's ok if I "reuse" this thread for another problem

If you use the terraformer on the moon it doesn't terraform blocks with footprints on them, it says there no valid blocks in bubble, so it probably doesn't recognize them as regular blocks for some reason, if you break and place the blocks again it terraforms them.

I don't know if this is a bug or glitch or it's just my old computer but I thought its worth mentioning

Steps to reproduce:
1: start terraformer on the moon
2. Walk around on some moon turf blocks inside the bubble
3. Watch as the blocks around them are terraformed while they remain

deadpangod3

Sep 13, 2013
For some reason some kinds of of files my computer wont open, it says to select something to open it with but everything I've tried doesn't open it

Pace13101307

Nov 12, 2014
I'm having a problem as well. The creeper has stopped shooting tnt, this has happened in two dungeons now and it won't respawn after leaving it for a while. What's wrong?